Araihena Vosian

Avouleance

Studying to better see and share the beauty
<p>

Work in Progress but how’s this Human fighter because I know how to be creative.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Your name?</strong> Araihena Vosian- The Iron Lion(ess)

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Your age?</strong> 22

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Your height and weight?</strong> 5’4 70kg

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Did you bring a portrait? Good, give it here. </strong> <em>She hands over a slightly faded Sand Pit poster, a little stylised but it was the only picture she had and wasn’t paying for another one. The Iron Lioness and a real Lion, but who wins?</em>

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>The person before me seems...</strong> Relaxed, confident. Amused at the other people gathered here. Weighing up the competition in her head, and from the looks of it she’s winning.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>The colour of their eyes is...</strong>One grey one green

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>The colour of their skin..</strong>. Tanned where there aren’t deep blue tattoos

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>The colour of their hair?...</strong> Dusty Blonde

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>What motivates you to want to rescue the stolen princess?</strong> “Honestly it’s not much of a skill set you get from the arena. I know how to fight guys so I might as well fight the right guys? Right? That and the city sort of gets at me, too many people, especially ones I don’t want to see.”

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>What makes you necessary for the success of this venture?</strong> “Don’t reckon many people are as good at fighting as I am. You need someone who knows how to take on a beast not just a man. And someone who knows how make do when they don’t have an advantage, or the best gear, or the most muscle. Versatile survivable types, not just the sort of people who think everything is going to go their way.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Your strengths and weaknesses, what are they?</strong> “I can use a sword, two actually. But that’s not much use when you’ve got to kill someone bigger. So I put a lot of effort into bringing down big guys, use their own strength against them, keep out of their reach until they make their last mistake then bring them down. Long as I don’t get hit too much. Pragmaterous is the word I thing. It’s all about keeping moving not letting armour or honour weigh you down, cause then you’d be dead. Honestly whatever the weapon, long as it swings or smashes I can probably make do. No the most literate of people though.”

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Give me a list of your equipment and the beasts of burden you own. </strong>“No animals to my name, there’s my two blades, long swords. My armour is lighter than it is good at blocking but I’m not planning at getting hit anyway. The bolas are for bringing big bastards down, or for catching stragglers when they try and run away. Finally, there’s my grappling hook, again it’s for keeping my mobile or for pulling people in.”

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

<strong>Does your family line bear any significance? </strong>“My father’s a two-bit criminal, but my brother is Engaged to one of the lords involved with the Sand Pit. When Dear old Dad promised us to his lord, one as a bride and one as a blade, I wasn’t expecting to have to compete for the position I wanted, still can’t blame the guy for not wanted to end up in the Sand Pit, and they do make a cute couple.”

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back