Aqua

Bunny Hop

The Fume Knight
Aqua Miakori

Basic Info

Name: Aqua Miakori
Hybrid or Scientist: Hybrid

Aqua has golden hair and soft rose coloured eyes. She weighs 19lbs and is 26 inches tall.

She has cute chubby cheeks that squash up to cover her eyes when she smiles,
Aqua enjoys cuddles with Hanako and Dorian
Her Hybrid is between an arctic fox and a polar bear

Personality

Aqua is a swwet ball of innocence and cuddles who hates for her parents to be out of her line of sight for any period longer than five minutes. She has a strong bond to both of them and enjoys their presence greatly.

Bio

Hanako adopted Aqua after she lost her own child in an incident with a hybrid. As such she adores Aqua and believes the child could do no wrong to anyone. The child has everything she could need.

Originally Aqua was abandoned at the orphanage by her parents. She was well taken care of by the staff as her hybridisation was a source of interest for them. One day she happened upon Hanako and an instant mother/daughter bond was formed.

Extra

Aqua loves:

- Holding Hanako's lab coat and being cuddled by her and Dorian
- A bottle of milk and a cuddle before her naps - Bath time - Sleeping with mum's labcoat - Mashed strawberry and blueberries. She calls Hanako '
- Mashed strawberry and blueberries.
She calls Hanako 'Mabi' and Dorian 'Dabi', well this is what she babbles when they come close

Last edited by a moderator:
*sniff sniff* sorry i just got out of a bad relonship okay i probaly kill off yuki i don't know what to do with her 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back