• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Community ~*April 2024 Buddy Event!*~

Eeriel

Eeriel looked at her inventory. One last ball, one last buddy. The cat continues trudging through the snow.

Action:
Searching buddy

Inventory
1/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water buddy
Shadow buddy
Earth buddy
Lightning Buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human

full

The Ice Zone​

A tiny creature danced about his head. It seemed the mascot of this zone had found him in the form of an icy creature who'd moved whimsically about him. One buddy may have fled but this one was definitely what he was looking for. With a barely a moment's delay, he threw the ball up towards the floating creature, seeking to nail it mid-air.

Action: Capture Buddy

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
5/10
Bait- 1/1
Wind Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy

Eeriel
Maverick Six Maverick Six

After walking for a while, she didn't any new buddy. Instead she found the sweaty armored guy from before. The cat sat on a nearby rock, watchig the guy failing his attempt to catch a buddy.

"Seems like you have no luck there, big guy." Eeriel let out a dry chuckle.

"Want to trade instead? I have one that might be suitable for you" one buddy dropped out of nowhere and an earth buddy popped into existence. It has a blank stare on its face and doesn't react much, as if the soul had left its body.

Action:
Trade offer

Inventory
1/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water buddy
Shadow buddy
Earth buddy
Lightning Buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Interaction: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
full

The Ice Zone​

Unfortunate.

Another one escaped and another ball expended. His mounting misfortune seemed particular when it came to this land in particular. There was probably little in the realm of rhyme or reason for it and as such, Marcus saw no reason to spend any more time pondering it. His footsteps however, stopped cold as he heard an almost sinister chuckle.

"It's you." The talking, black cat was probably the easiest way he could describe it. "This land has not been particularly kind. But I prefer the cold. Less than I can say for you." He says, noticing a slight shudder from the cat.

"Let's see what you have." He quietly at the cat with an air of expectation. And then before him appeared a creature which seemed to be made of stone. Marcus knew well where all the creatures were located, and took this into consideration.

"This might save me a trip to the desert." He commented. He poked the seemingly soulless creature in some attempt for reaction. "This one....seems as though he's been through a lot. But he is of the sort I can find use for."

With the flick of a particular ball, a new buddy who floated and fluttered effortlessly on the wind currents appeared. Marcus seemed appeared ready to grab it in case it attempted to flee, but it did no such thing. As it hovered around him, Marcus turned towards the cat. The creature perched on his shoulder, staring at the cat with it's head tilted curiously.

"What say you?"

Action:
Trade Offer (1 Wind Buddy)

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
5/10
Bait- 1/1
Wind Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy

1712989590184.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712989540318.png
  • Gilgamush F (Earth) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712989555769.png
  • Umbra F (Shadow) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712989568956.png
  • Squapple F (Fire) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712989579879.png
  • Patina F (Metal) HP = 25
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

Calliope watched the new shadow Buddy disappear into the distance, and sighed under her scarf. "Well, can't win them all, mmhhmm." She smiled and called Umbra and Patina back to her, stowing them and clipping their Buddy Balls to her belt. "Let's go stock up, shall we, hhhmmm?" With a flourish of her extreme environment cloak, she turned and headed back to the lab.

Action: Return to Lab to restock.

Izuru
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

Now that Rhinox had hit the cap on the raising of its parameters. The only choice was to let the little guy rest. Storing it in the ball and pulling out another. It was time for a new Buddy to start its training. A lazy blue turtle was the obvious choice. "Turters.... your name is Turters" said Izuru while crouching down to pick up the reptile Buddy. Grabbing a bucket from among the professors things and filling it with water. Izuru placed Turters in the bucket so it'd be in its element.
  • x0 Buddy Balls
  • x0 Bait
  • x1 Wind Buddy
  • x1 Lightning Buddy
  • x1 Rhinox
    .Rhinox Vitality E > D
  • x1 Turters
  • x1 Shadow Buddy

Actions:
.Training

1712990050902.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712990008592.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712990016756.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712990025485.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712990034145.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

While in the Central Zone, she grabbed a few snacks as well as returning to the lab for supplies. Restocked and refreshed, she headed once more to the Volcanic Zone, eager to get the buddies she needed.

Action: Move to Volcanic Zone

Eeriel
Maverick Six Maverick Six

"So you want to give this cat... a cat buddy. I see what you did there. Good joke I guess, I will accept it." Eeriel shoved the buddy ball for the earth buddy towards Marcus before taking the wind buddy.

"That one had been like that ever since it saw the pieces of the giant buddy we destroyed, but I'm sure you can fit it in your team." She told a brief history of the buddy.

"Now I will continue my journey, I have one last ball to use. May the chaos favor you, big sweaty guy." Stepping down from the rock. Eeriel glanced at the armored guy one last time before her small figure vanished in the distance

Action:
Trade success, continue searching

Inventory
1/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water buddy
Shadow buddy
Wind buddy
Lightning Buddy

1712990844657.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x10
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712990790363.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712990803691.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712990816365.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712990828198.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

Calliope tossed Umbral's Ball high into the air, the Shadow bird busting forth at it's apex before the Ball fell back to the Felisian's waiting hand. "Back to it, mmhhmm. We've got more places to be, so let's do this, mmhhmm." She pointed to a spot for Umbra to patrol, while she began to search herself.

Action: Search the Volcanic Zone for a Buddy

Izuru
Mentions: Moonberry Moonberry

"Alright, that is some decent progress... I think" whispered Izuru while he watched Turters splash about in its bucket. He could tell SOME change had been made but wasn't sure how it had affected the turtle. Stealing more bait from the Professor. Izuru fed Turters so it would begin developing a acceptance of a reward based system. "Now try to do that again... but better" stated the dragonkin, as if that was somehow a clear command.
  • x0 Buddy Balls
  • x0 Bait
  • x1 Wind Buddy
  • x1 Lightning Buddy
  • x1 Rhinox
    .Rhinox Vitality E > D
  • x1 Turters
    .Turters Vitality F > E
  • x1 Shadow Buddy

Actions
.Training

1712991248723.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x9
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712991208516.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712991218480.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712991228064.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712991235906.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

The sound of chitterng drew her attention as Calliope turned to see a Fire Buddy jumping on a rock. She carefuly pulled a Buddy Ball loose and prepared to throw it. In the distance, she saw Umbra turn and dive, ready to cut off the Buddy's escape. Calliope waited till the perfect moment, then threw the Ball.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at Fire Buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human
Interaction: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
full

The Ice Zone​

Without sparing a glance to the ball, Marcus' hand snaps to where it would be and catches it the moment it makes contact.

"...I'm sure you'll yet make fast friends." In truth, he was doing it because the wind buddies existed in two zones. He saw more value in buddies which were more unique. With earth came a desire for fire. And this shaped the next destination he had in mind. It'd be quite the hazardous affair for the likes of him however. He'd probably have to make a few preparations.

"Oh? There was a great battle? I really must have been out for some time..." He said. He hadn't quite interacted with many people. Indeed, the cat was about the only person he'd spoken to throughout this entire thing. He suspects the battle must have happened in the Mesa Zone, if that was where he got this buddy.

Perhaps I'll ask the professor about this one.

"Try not to freeze to death out here, feline. May the Three Fates bless your effort." With that, Marcus would continue his own search. The clattering of his armor contrasted with the silent departure of the smaller and stealthier feline. He still had supplies to spare and the will to continue.

Action: Search for Buddy

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
5/10
Bait- 1/1
Earth Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy

1712991770196.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x9
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712991725280.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712991735339.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712991744633.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712991754380.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

Calliope collected the occupied Ball, placing it in her pack before calling down Umbra. She stroked the feathers atop the Shadow Buddy's head. "Well done, Umbra, mmhhmm. We are working well as a team now, mmhhmm. Fly high and keep an eye out for anything shiny, mmhhmm." She raised him high again and returned to her search.

Action: Search Volcano for a Buddy

Marcus Banecroft
Titles:
Human

full

The Ice Zone​

They seem afraid of me. Hm. Perhaps I should take my mask off?

Quietly, Marcus chuckled at the irony of his own thoughts and continued his search, walking off as another buddy scampered off into the brush.

Action:
Search for Buddy

Inventory:

Buddy Ball-
5/10
Bait- 1/1
Earth Buddy
Water Buddy
Lightning Buddy

1712993252481.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x8
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712993209678.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712993219049.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712993230557.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712993241414.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

Calliope frowned under her scarf as the sun glinted of her goggles. "You are not the one I am looking for, but research is research, mmhhmm." She held her hand up and pointed to the east, Umbra following it to position itself. "Alright, time to get another one, mmhhmm." She grinned cockily and pulled out a vacant Buddy Ball, tossing it at the Fire Buddy.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at the Fire Buddy

Last edited:
Ceylan

Languages: Common | <Beastial>

He watched in sadness as another possible friend left the scene. His popular days seemed surely over, as none of the creatures wished to join him. “Don't worry Storm, we'll find at least one more friend.” He encouraged himself and his buddy.

Actions: Searching [Volanic] Zone
Balls: 5/10
Bait: 1/1
Buddies:
  • [Storm] - Wind/Water/Lightning: 1 (Strength F, Precision E, Intelligence F, Vitality E, Speed F)
    file-b1c3-Jc-Emn-Fdqzdpf-TMb-OWj-Bi3.jpg
  • Earth: 1 (Regular Stats)

1712993635028.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x7
Bait x1

Buddies:
1712993582658.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1712993591928.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712993613795.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1712993623603.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

The ball broke against the rock as the Fire Buddy leapt aside, nimbly dodging Umbra's swoop. Calliope already had a second Ball ready as Umbra made a second pass. "We got it this time, mmhhmm!" She threw the Ball straight at the Buddy.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at Fire Buddy

Ceylan

The doggo was surprised seeing the Shadow buddy re-emerge. His tail an exiting wag. “Did you change your mind about wanting to join us?” He asked, as he threw a ball at it.

Actions: Catching [Shadow]
Balls: 4/10
Buddies:
  • [Storm] - Wind/Water/Lightning: 1 (Strength F, Precision E, Intelligence F, Vitality E, Speed F)

1713026417394.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x6
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713026305022.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713026316012.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713026324904.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713026333500.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

Again the Ball smashed against rocks, and Umbral moved to cut off the Buddy's escape. "Thank you, Umbra, mmhhmm. Keep it from fleeing, I'll nab it, mmhhmm." She pulled another Ball and threw it at the Buddy, trying to aim slightly in front of it's movements.

Action: Throw Buddy Ball at the Fire Buddy

Ceylan

“Welcome, friend!” He cheered, tail wagging up a storm, as the Shadow buddy had instantly decided to join him. He was running low on balls though, so he figured he'd [Move] to the Lab to go stock up again.

Actions: Move from [Volcanic Zone] to Lab
Balls: 4/10
Buddies:
  • Shadow: 1 (Regular Stats)

1713026933564.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x6
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713026892327.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713026902508.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713026913628.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713026923750.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F x2
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

She picked up and stowed the new occupied Ball. Things were going well, she had the quantity of Buddies, now she just needed to increase the variety she came across. "Maybe catching all of them is not the answer, hhhmmm?" She thought for a moment before brushing that idea away. "Nah, seems irrational, mmhhmm. I will catch them all, mmhhmm." She gave Umbra another direction and began to walk with her eyes pealed for movement.

Action: Search Volcano for Buddy

Ceylan

After rejoining the lab, picking up some new balls, he debated where to go next. He'd been to the beach to enjoy the sun and waves, he went to the red-sanded mesa, nearly froze his tail off in the ice zone and just returned from the volcanic one. That left the fields! He decided he'd head there next.

Actions: Move from Lab to [Field]
Balls: 10/10
Buddies:

Eeriel

"You looks like a different version of the buddy I just got" Eeriel watched as the ice buddy warily stared back at her. The cat quickly threw a rock followed by a ball at the buddy

Action:
Capturing buddy

Inventory
0/10 ball
1/1 bait
Water buddy
Shadow buddy
Wind buddy
Lightning Buddy

Ceylan

He enjoyed the nice breeze. The grass, the sun, the tree(s). It was peaceful here. Yet peace and quiet wasn't why he was here. Instead, he looked around, hoping to find another buddy.

Actions: 2. Searching [Fields] for a Buddy: Look for a buddy in your current zone.
Balls: 10/10
Buddies:

1713027407095.pngCalliope Dar'Maoro

Pack:
Buddy Balls x5
Bait x1

Buddies:
1713027362733.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit E
1713027372186.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713027381697.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F
1713027394439.png
    • Str F
    • Pre F
    • Int F
    • Spd F
    • Vit F

• Earth Buddy F
  • Fire Buddy F x2
  • Shadow Buddy F x2

"Finally, I have been looking for you, mmhhmm. I would like you to join us, if you would, mmhhmm." She circled her finger in the air as she slowly approached the Metal Buddy with a Buddy Ball at the ready, tossing it when the moment was opportune.

Action: Throw a Buddy Ball at the Metal Buddy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back