• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apply Within.....

SarahSweet

Just call me Firethorn
Hey there!

Do you like roleplaying with someone who cares about an in depth setting with a complex world, who isn't afraid to grasp and manipulate NPCs and plot devices, who will work with you to define a world and set of characters in an awesome adventure? Then keep reading, my friend.

Yes:

Grungy Modern Fantasy

High Fantasy

Western Sci Fi

Modern World with Dark Aspects

World of Darkness setting

Deep, in depth setting

Original Characters

No:

High School Musical

Boarding School

College

Any kind of school

Cannon Fandom characters

Modern with no mystical elements

Romance for romance's sake

Potential Settings:

I'm not hard set on any of these, and am willing to work with you to have a fun RP. These are just the settings, allowing us to create our own characters as needed.

no slide no slide
Modern Fantasy 1
In this grungy world, magic is real, and most people use it every day. Pain potions after surgery are more reliable and have less side effects than pain pills. People take intelligence potions to help them solve puzzles at work, or courage potions to help them go for something that they might otherwise be afraid to try. But not everyone can create or cook magic.

But there is a difference between dirty magic and clean magic, between what's legally allowed and what's not. Sometimes, it can be as simple as the difference between where the potion was cooked, or whether or not the ingredients were certified. But sometimes, dirty magic can make people sick, get people killed. And there are gangs that specialize in certain types of magic, that will sell you what you need for the right price.

If you've read it, this world is based off of the book '
Dirty Magic,' by Jaye Wells. I like the concept and would love to explore it more. Obviously, these would be original characters, gangs, spells, etc that would in no way intersect with those represented in the series.

Modern Fantasy 2
The old world myths are real and true. Fairy creatures live their lives side by side with our own. Most people never come across these creatures, but some do, and some seek them out. More often then not, they can be found manipulating humans for their own amusement.

Our characters would be hunters, some mix of Supernatural and Warehouse 13 style. The ultimate goal isn't to kill all the bad things, simply to document what is found and do our best to prevent manipulation from happening.
World of Darkness
I have a lot of experience with World of Darkness venues. So if anyone happens to be familiar and wants to play, I'm definitely open to the idea. My highest experience are in the following:

Vampire: the Masquerade

Werewolf: the Apocalypse

Changeling

Geist

Hunter

Interested? Apply within!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back