• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalyptic survival

Kneeling on the ground for a few moments as he tries to catch his breath, Vandal takes a bandage out of one of his pockets and uses it to stop his wound from bleeding. Once he finally managed to bandage his wound, Vandal pulls out his knife and precedes to brutally hack off Charles's head before making his way back to his camp with his new trophy .

He watches from the treeline, he keeps as quiet as he can and doesn't not move, he winces seeing the man being bashed into the ground, Apollo wants to help the man but he thinks it over to himself that maybe the man being bashed into the ground deserves it? He cocks back his gun and takes aim at the person who is on top of the poor man, he has to do something "Hey!" he yells out.

I looked over at Red seeing him cough up blood. "Red? Are you.. ok?" I wondered if one of the bullets had actually hit him or something. I held the Glock even tighter now, despite the pain in my right hand that it caused. I had no idea where to go from here and hoped that the person wouldn't find the secret tunnel.

Reid watches through his scope as the crazy brute chops Charles head off. He grits his teeth at the sight. There goes our deterrent. Jesus Christ. Who is this guy? As Reid watches a man steps out of the woods and aims a cocked revolver at the man with Charles head. Reid raises an eyebrow in interest. This guy's gonna get himself killed. Reid gets ready to put his finger on the trigger.

Confused by the new arrival, Vandal takes out his AK and begins to fire it at the foolish survivor with the revolver.

Beatrix who comes a little later to the mine than what Reid did and sees a man who starting shooting against Reid. She lifts her crossbow and shoots a arrow with the aim of the unknown mans knee.

(("Ones I was an explorer like you but then I took an arrow to the knee"))

He sees the man pull out the AK, he had no idea that he would start shooting, he fell backwards for cover behind the tree that he was previously taking cover behind, Apollo thought he was screwed he check the revolver and made sure that it was locked and loaded, "I don't want to hurt anyone!" he yelled from behind the tree hoping everyone would hear him, he still kept a grip on the trigger.

Grunting in pain after the arrow hit his knee, Vandal turns towards Beatrix's location and begins to fire his assault rifle at her while using his left hand to remove the arrow." I will tear to pieces and devour your flesh!"

"Shit!" Reid mutters, "What did you do that for, Trix?" Reid turn back to the man and starts firing in short, controlled bursts at Vandal. Bullets ricochet off the large rock and gravel around us. Reid presses himself against the boulder as hard as he can.

I was sure I heard someone yelling and the gunfire sounded as if it wasn't facing the mine anymore. I stood up and leaned on my good leg. "I guess we should keep moving, just in case..." I tried to walk normally, but my foot was still too painful like that. I limped towards the exact opposite direction of the person, figuring that Red would most likely follow. Even if he didn't, I knew he could take care of himself, even if I could hardly take care of myself.

Red immediately began to follow Madison, despite the coughing he couldn't afford to leave her alone for too long, not with a foot like that. He gazed around and looked for a branch for her to lean on but all there was were dead sticks and grass. Red quickly caught up to her and with a small grunt and cough of blood he began to carry her. "Its faster like this." He started to walk twice as fast as Madison, being very careful as to not trip over any loose rocks or gravel. Red would slow down every now and then to take a break or cough to the side, but he kept moving.

Charles lifeless body began to twitch a small bit, having short spasms every few seconds. It began to move, slowly crawling to its head and digging his claws into it. The body of the beast sharply tried to reunite its head with its body, causing even more involuntary movement. Eventually Charles stood up, its head was placed firmly on its neck with a scared outline of where the two meet. He let out one of his biggest screeches yet before running as fast as he could into the man who took his head. Charles rammed his horns into Vandals shoulders, picking him up and flinging him into a tree, almost causing the tree to fall over. Vandals weapons and ammunition flew across the forest floor as Charles continued to ram him and fling him, he was angry.

CoffeeTea said:
Charles lifeless body began to twitch a small bit, having short spasms every few seconds. It began to move, slowly crawling to its head and digging his claws into it. The body of the beast sharply tried to reunite its head with its body, causing even more involuntary movement. Eventually Charles stood up, its head was placed firmly on its neck with a scared outline of where the two meet. He let out one of his biggest screeches yet before running as fast as he could into the man who took his head. Charles rammed his horns into Vandals shoulders, picking him up and flinging him into a tree, almost causing the tree to fall over. Vandals weapons and ammunition flew across the forest floor as Charles continued to ram him and fling him, he was angry.
(Wut)

I agreed, being carried was faster. "Thanks.. But are you ok?" I looked up at Red, curious why he was coughing so much. I glanced back at the mine and wondered what was going on.

NosalisBait said:
(Mutants :D )

"I should be fine, just a bullet or two." Red hastily replied as he continued to pace through the rough landscape. "Keep your eyes out for anything dangerous, you never know whats out there."

Beatrix looks a bit surprise, but then jump behind a big rock as cover. she had to do something! Than she feels the pain when one of the bullets scratches her side a bit. She has no time to check if it's deep. She tries to catch eye contact with Reid

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept an eye on our surroundings, not really seeing anything out of the ordinary. I was honestly amazed that I wasn't the one carrying a few bullets in me. I was sure that at least one bullet from the constant rain of gunfire would've hit me. Well, at least none of them actually did.

Hearing a loud roar behind him, Vandal turns around right when Charles was about to reach him and fires a burst of bullets into the mutant's mouth before stabbing his knife into it's eye.

Charles disregarded the bullets and his eye, as much as it was causing pain he snatched Vandal off of his face and screamed at him, causing Vandal to go deaf for a few seconds. Charles then proceeded to knock him into a tree and claw at him at an incredible speed. Making sure all of Vandals weapons and most of his ammunition were pretty much gone, he tossed him to the ground and stepped on him as hard as Charles could, pinning Vandal to the ground.

Red came to a small, well hidden creek amidst the desolate wasteland he ran through before placing Madison down next to said creek. "This should be fine, for now." He sat down a few meters from Madison, making sure he was facing the opposite direction from her. Red took off his jacket revealing a Blood stained white

t-shirt. As painful as it would be, he began to reach into his stomach to wedge out a bullet. Red let out a large grunt as he managed to pull half a bullet out and onto the dirt in front of him. The other half was much deeper, so this time he was forced to let out a scream while the sharp metal pieces came out.

Red immediately applied pressure to the wound, gasping and panting he sat there for a bit, recovering.

"Getting it out is the worse bit, you cant risk infection."

I stared at Red with his back towards me and winced when he screamed. "How far away from the mine are we?" I glanced back in the direction I assumed the mine was in.

Ai saw that the Survivors was gone.

'God Dammit'! She thought. She had attacked pepole that had survived this nuclear hell and she didn't got to help them.

-"Fuck"! She whispered out loud. Well she can only hope is maybe she find them later and repay them for redemption.

But now she must find out who that shoted against her and the Survivors.

It must have Been a sniper. But she didn't hear them anymore.

Maybe the Survivors took the person out.

But Then she heard a scream not long from here.

-'Shit'. Said Ai as she took out her bow again, took out an arrow and started to Run Where the sound came from.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex sat in the pile of rocks and Building peices she then stood up wiping the dirt from her pants after this Alex walked around pulling small ournuments from the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back