• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apocalypse World

zanarkand

Lone Wanderer
The world didn't end with a whimper but a bang!

Humanity didn't just crawl into a hole a die. While the sun baked the rivers, the world just kept on turning and people kept on living. It's a world much like before what we would call "The End" where everything is remembered and no good deed goes unpunished.

How will you survive? Will you lead a gang of motorcycle thugs? Will you lead a settlement to greatness or will you walk between worlds and fuel your visions with the psychic maelstrom.

The choice is yours.

More info:

We will be using the Apocalypse World rpg to play this. We will be using 2nd edition preview rules for combat. You must be willing to read the rules but that's no to say that I won't help you.

Links to rules and classes will be posted later tonight because I'm at work

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very interested in this. Already dreaming up a gunlugger. Do you have any unique twists for a setting, or should I go into it assuming it's the default Mad Max/Fallout/Eli dealio?

Idk what Eli is but it's definitely fallout/mad max particularly Road Warrior and Thunderdome with Fury Road's organized factions. Laser guns and mutations like fallout though and scarcity of resources. Also psychic everywhere. Everyone can basically be a psychic to some degree

Could be interesting if someone's a Chopper or a Hardholder because I'd definitely have to think up some organizations to challenge them.

I'm either going to go chopper, hardholder, or gunlugger. My favorite is the latter trying to build into becoming a hardholder.

I'd prefer if everyone picked different classes so that no one gets into someone else's niche or whatev. But if you do pick the same classes then you should pick different starting moves

@VaskarTheHunter

If you want to. I'll post a link to the classes later and you can pick the one that best fits your vision of a wasteland samurai.

@solvernia

Rad. You have to start out as either a Hardholder OR a quarantine though

I think we have enough players. Still waiting on one person to answer a pm I sent but other that we're good.

Not gonna lie though. I'm disappointed in every single one of you for not wanting to make a Brainer. But whatever! It's your life!! (o'v'o)

Brainers are icky, and have psychic cookies. I just want to kill a man with a grenade launcher.

Good luck. I don't have time to join, but it's always nice to see AW getting traction.

Sorry, I don't really know if I'll join or not. There looks to be a lot of people already in it and I'm still kinda lost after I read all the rules and classes and such.

I have no issues with the character, however much like Chicken I find that I'm still a little lost after reading the info on the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back