• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Road trip rp

Casual or simple?

• Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rxsey

anyine up for a road trip Roleplay with maybe a bit of romance I'm looking for 2-8 guys and 2-8 females for this rp and all I ask is for you to be patient and for you to write at least a small paragraph anyways if you're interested comment on the thread and I will tell you more about it

Great so really my plot is just like 4-16 kids decide to live their life a little so they go on a road trip around the world and its just filled with adventure drama and what ever I guess but the point of it is mostly for fun and for us to speak to each other and build up the plot

Great if we can get at least one or two more people we can start this up so if you have any idea of who may be interested tag them for me! :D

Ok so I'm gonna hold the others won't mind playing males since I would much prefer being a female myself

I'm interested, if you'll still accept more people (although I prefer female, and could double as a male if needed)

Last edited by a moderator:
aleight sould everyone like to post a character sheet

Name

Personality

Short backstory (optional)

Jesus.....I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long and to all of you still interested please tell me and we can started to talk and I would like to know if you would like to do this in a PM or a thread because personally I would rather PM but thread is fine as well 

Jesus.....I'm so sorry I haven't been on in so long and to all of you still interested please tell me and we can started to talk and I would like to know if you would like to do this in a PM or a thread because personally I would rather PM but thread is fine as well 

Still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back