• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone want to double for a My Hero Academia canon/OC roleplay, mxf? (Character inside!)

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name is Marzo. I've been RPing for a couple of months now, and I'm so into My Hero Academia man. It's my favorite series right now. I have an OC I created that I'd love to have paired with a canon, so just to make things easier, I'm gonna just post her character sheet and you can let me know if you'd be interested in RPing with her. But, to be fair, I'd also be interested in doubling! Before the sheet, here's some things you should know:

1. I'm in the timezone EST. I like to respond as soon as I can, so I get out at least one reply a day if not more; I'd love someone who could match that, but I'm pretty flexible when it comes to my partner. As long as I get a reply multiple times a week, I'm all good.

2. I'd consider myself advanced literate (with some occasional typos, since I tend to write on my phone a lot and autocorrect is annoying) so I can promise at least three paragraphs and more depending on what's going on. I'd like my partner to be able to match that, and of course I understand depending on what's happening currently sometimes it'll be shorter.

3. I'm anime only, so just like, don't spoil me if you read the manga. xD

4. If you can provide any sort of writing sample, that would be great! I can provide one as well, just to be fair. We're both trying to figure out if we'll work well together, after all.

5. I am extremely chatty ooc, especially if the RP is going well. Headcanons about our characters/ future plot points, memes, commenting on stuff, you name it. But it's cool if you're not into that!

6. With that out of the way, here's who I can play, and who I'd like you to play:

You Play: Bakugo! I'd really like a Bakugo. I know it's not exactly an uncommon choice, haha. xD If he's not someone you want to play, or if you want me to do Bakugo, I'm also good with Todoroki--or even a different canon if you want! Message me and we'll see what we can come up with, I'm totally open to other ideas.

And I can play:

As far as characters I've played before, I've written for Deku, Todoroki, and Bakugo. If there's someone else you'd want, ask me! I'm totally open to trying out any of class 1-A and B (and Shinso). I'm not as confident if you want me to play anyone outside them, but I'm totally able to be convinced if you want to talk to me about it.

With that in mind...here's my character! =D

Name: Elizabeth Sharp

Appearance: Blonde hair that goes down to about mid back, golden eyes, athletic looking. Notably she has canine teeth that are a tad sharper than usual, so she tends not to smile often to hide them. Has a habit of staring very intently. She looks angry at something even though she isn't; she just has a very serious face. She always wears a thick silver necklace made of three chains that form one thick band.

1537929355869.png

Personality: Elizabeth was raised in a military family and one would think she was a soldier from the way she carries herself; she is serious, stoic, and rigid. She is exceedingly polite to authority figures and has a healthy respect for following rules. Among her peers, she’s considered odd; an accident when her quirk first manifested taught her to keep a tight grip on her emotions, and she can easily come across as level headed and logical to the point of being emotionless. In reality, her cold exterior hides deep seated insecurities about her worthiness of being at UA. Elizabeth is a very good person, dedicated to her dream of becoming a hero and helping others like her father does. She just doesn’t go out of her way to be friendly unless she's close with you. Her quirk also causes her to have some canine-like tendencies (growling, sniffing, etc.) that she tries to suppress, but occasionally slip out.

Background/history (Details optional):
Her mother was quirkless, but her father has a wolf mutation quirk; doctors have theorized that the combination may have been what caused Elizabeth’s own quirk to be unstable and hard to control, though it’s only a guess. While they knew she had a canine mutation similar to her father that seemed to be tempered by her mother's quirklessness, Elizabeth’s quirk didn’t manifest fully until she was in third grade, when a fight with a fifth grader on the playground ended with two teachers having to pull her off of the boy. He ended up with scars, and Elizabeth had no recollection of what happened after the boy had shoved her. Even so, she was left with a feeling of intense self loathing over her quirk that would stick with her for the rest of her life.

She moved soon after the incident, when her father Richard Sharp was transferred to another army base. Elizabeth is a military brat through and through, having spent no more than a couple of years living around various parts of the US, Europe, and Asia. When her father transferred them from San Diego to Yokosuka Naval Base in Japan, it marked Elizabeth’s eight time moving. For a lot of children like Elizabeth, this necessitated becoming skilled at quickly making friends. Elizabeth wasn’t one of those kids. She preferred spending time with her mother and father when he was home.

Becoming a hero appealed to her when she first heard about UA Academy; it was a way of proving to herself that she could use her quirk in a way that didn’t make her a monster and offered her more freedom than the military would have. She applied to UA as soon as she got settled in Yokosuka, much to the chagrin of her father that wanted her to go to military school, though he accepts that it might be a good idea for her to have some specialized training to get her quirk under control. It’s the first school she’s been in that wasn’t on an army base, and her lack of friends meant she’d never needed to leave the hyper patriotic, American centric culture on the base that often, so she knows she’s going to be in for some culture shock now.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Likes: Classical music, dogs, scented candles, sports, black-and-white movies

Dislikes: Heavy metal music, strong perfume, loud people, cats, being still

Quirk name & description: Her quirk's name is 'werewolf.' Like Elizabeth’s father, her pituitary gland produces a hormone that causes her to resemble a canine, giving her heightened senses and better stamina. However, when Elizabeth is in high stress situations, adrenaline can cause this hormone to spike and turn Elizabeth into a large, bipedal wolf like creature. This causes boosts in her strength and speed. However, it is extremely difficult for her to control herself in this state. To avoid it she uses silver, which suppresses her quirk while allowing her to still become stronger and faster (though not as much as she would without wearing the silver); however, forcing herself not to transform is also very painful. She suppresses her quirk with the silver necklace she wears, but occasionally will use liquid colloidal silver or pills in especially high stress situations, or when the necklace is somehow unavailable.

Elizabeth Wolf Form.png

Other: Because of her heightened senses, Elizabeth is prone to sensory overload. Loud noises or strong smells can be distracting or even painful to her. She's also...weirdly good with dogs. She's not quite on the level that she can communicate with them, but they tend to listen to her, and seem to understand commands that are a little more complicated than what a dog ought to know.

Thanks for being interested if you made it this far--if you like what you see, comment or PM, I don't mind. =D Plus Ultra!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back