• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Anyone Want to Do a Harry Potter RP?

KnightMayor

Join the Darkxy
Harry Potter, NSFW. Looking to do a Dark and Slytherin Harry in his Third Year. I'l stop you here though, because I can pretty much promise a lot of Weasley bashing, not all the time and not every family member, but it'll be a thing.

And I'm only looking for a Hermione. If you'd like to play her as more of an Emma Watson version, or a different ethic type as portrayed by Noma Dumezweni, or any lovely color in between, all is fine with me. Just let me know in your response. Though I would like to stay away from the topic of racism in this plot. Wizards already have enough problems with mud bloods and half bloods. Also, feel free to put her into any of the other houses, whether she's still in Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff or Slytherin, just make that clear. Though, I would say I prefer in Ravenclaw, just because it makes sense to me. Everyone else will be in the canon housing. Unless you want to change it for some reason, then feel free to ask and clarify for me.

So, what I'm looking for: I want this to be a long rp, so please, only connect if you're serious and want to go into a both long and detailed rp. I don't expect you to match this first length, but 2-3 paragraphs throughout is what I'm aiming for. This is because I don't just want your character explaining what just happened through their viewpoint. I do want that, don't get me wrong, but I would love for someone to help me create the story. I even if it doesn't follow the exact plot I had in mind, I want it! I'd like to build a great story and I don't want to be the only one going about trying to advance the plot. That being said, this is tagged as NSFW because I'll likely talk about childhood abuse, mental issues, and violence at some point or another. If you read that all, consider yourself pretty awesome and if you want to respond, please press that connect button and let me know beforehand if you have any questions or something you'd like to discuss before replying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back