Anyone want to 1x1?

Onyx Shadow

I like a little romance, usually starting out as friends, aquantances, or strangers. I don't mind if your character is a guy or girl, or both. If you want to try something on my character, you make the first move. I'm alright with that kind of stuff.

I accept any roleplay style or form. Just a warning for people who don't rp with others who do semi or one liners... I do semi or one liners. Sometimes I do para, but that depends on how descriptive I want to be with the situation.

If you don't like my rp style or format, just tell me and I can discontinue the rp.

What I'm looking for in this 1x1 is anyone who wants to do a crossover or other with a romance. I would also enjoy complications or plot twists. But if you would like a perfect relationship type story line, then that's fine too.

I will accept any crossovers or pairings that you prefer or want to try out. I won't however, accept any Zelda characters, as for I do not approve of LinkxZelda pairing. I will be more than happy if any Dark/Shadow Links came along to play.

The only rules I really have are:

1. It's like D&D. See where it takes you, but still follow the story.

2. No god moding or Marry Sue characters (this is what I hate the most).

Anyways... Consider this post and comment if you're interested!

Thanks Always,

Onyx

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back