Anyone wanna roleplay?

LilyofSapphires

Hello everyone, the name's Lily (Or Sapphire, if you prefer). As it is the summer, and I have officially ran out of things to do in real life to keep me entertained, so I'd like to try picking up roleplaying and being more active. I am a regular high school student, and will be going back to school during august. During that time, it may take me a few days to respond. But I should be able to respond for sure on the weekends.

I am willing to rp any type of pairing, as well. This includes: M x M (boy love), F x F (girl love) or F x M (boy and girl love)

Here are just a few simple rules of mine if you're interested in RPing with me:

1. Be able to write at least 1-3 paragraphs

2. Write proper grammar (You instead of U or too/to/two instead of 2) This includes text speech (ttyl, brb, gtg ect)

3. No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu characters (Basically, no Mr/Mrs. Perfect at everything and absolutely fabulous)

RP Ideas -

(An * Means I have a story idea/plot, but it isn't complete)

InuYasha AU *

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji AU *

Human x Mermaid/Merman

Vampire x Vampire (Coven)

Vampire x Human

Mafia Member/Boss x Black Market Escapee (This person would have been put on the black market for whatever reason. But they either escaped and end up in the Mafia's 'hospitality', or were bought/given by a mafia member/boss)

Dragon Rider/Tamer x Dragon (the dragon will have a human form they can shift into)

Legend of Zelda

Rune Factory ( the video game)

Notes:

~Some of these RPs can be made into group RPs if you wish.

~If you have any ideas (like story lines/plots) for any rp that I have listed, feel free to message me and tell me about it.

~I am willing to PM or forum RP, whatever you may be comfortable with.

I want to know a bit more about the Mafia Member/Boss x Black Market Escapee and the Legend of Zelda one. PM me about it

Daken161 said:
I would like to no more about the dragon rider/dragon one. It peaks my interest the most.
For the Dragon Rider x Dragon one, it is set in a land (medieval time period) where dragons are a common sight and are tamed in the same way a horse might be. Certain types of dragons are either too volatile or are simply too elusive to capture. It is also common practice to use a whip to help tame the dragons as well. But while many see nothing wrong with such methods, at least one dragon rider does and is against it altogether. When the rider comes upon a dragon of their own, the rider uses much less violent methods to tame the beast (speaking to it, offering food ect.) and basically treats the dragon as an equal.

Not all dragons have a human form either, only certain types of dragons have enough ability to do so. Even in human form, the dragon retains some of it's dragon features as well.

I know this was posted over a week ago, but I'm interested mostly in the dragon one but I'm probably cool with anything I know about.

I also really like the idea of the dragon plot, though you may not want two of he same one...

But I had the idea that dragons and rides fight crime almost, more like knights than cops though LOL.

Maybe the dragon one could be turned group? I think it would be cool to have people paired off into riders and dragons with separate or same pairing there in. (If others were up for it that is )

Otherwise I'd like something vampire like :) .

I'm curious about your interest in Legend of Zelda. What games have you played/liked and would you want to base an RP on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back