• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Anyone up for a volleyball rp? | I'm thinking of calling it, "Pass, Set, and Spike". (yes i know it's basic)

SharkBark

Psalms 55:22
Roleplay Type(s)
I wanted to see if anyone wanted to do a sort of volleyball rp. Before I make it, i'll do a vote of whether it'll be an anime type rp or not. Anyone is available to join, except there are a few requirements.

1. A basic knowledge of volleyball.
2. The ability to know when not to OP. (be overpowered) For example, you're a Libero and the opposing team never scores because you somehow, "save every ball". No. All Libero's miss the ball at some point. Especially with hard driven spikes.
3. A kind and positive attitude. Don't be rude to other roleplayers and try to put other people down. Be yourself but, don't be rude. Of course though, for character traits, your OC can DEFINITELY allowed. It'll help with character development. (Y'know, "*anime gasp* Dansui said that I was bad at volleyball...(tears slowly flow) I'll do everything I can to get better!"

Those are the basic rules.

I know people have lives so, let me know your preferred schedule so we can bend it around for you.

Oh! I almost forgot, here's the plot.

Pass, Set, and Spike

So basically, the story takes place in La Verne, California at Smithstone High School. Smithstone isn't known for their volleyball team because they're, well, trash.
That all changes when the new Freshmen join the team. 6 of them to be exact. Some current players get swapped for Freshmen while others stay in. Lemme give you a quick recap of the positions, just in case you don't know.

Front Row:
Outside Hitter: One of the strongest spikers on the team, usually play front left or back. Must be good at passing, hitting, and blocking. There are usually two of them on court at a time.

Middle Blocker: A good blocker, spiker, and occasionally a decoy. Must be fast and able to trick opponents. Plays usually in front middle.

Setter: The team's biggest play maker. Good ball control along with fast reflexes and the ability to adapt to situations. Sets up spikes to hitters. Usually plays in the front right or middle.

Right Side Hitter (or opposite): As said in their name, they play on the front right side of the court. They can also play in the back row. They are also one of the strongest spikers and are crucial for blocks

Back row:

Libero: The team's usual best defensive player on team. Can only play back row and must be good at digging.

(lmk what i missed)

Anyway, we don't just need people for this team. More roleplayers can play as other teams and have their own little stories.

That's all for now. Hopefully you'll join.

--Shark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back