• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone up for a vampire rp? ( FxF maybe? :) )

Kwillz

Bardic Inspiration
Hiya! In honor of October and the spooky season, I’ve garnered quite the craving for a vampire roleplay. I just wanna indulge myself and play a fanged bloodsucker for once. Note that I like keeping away from the YA novel-type vampire tropes and like putting spins on my vampire plots/pairings/whatever, preferring to go darker more often than not. So no Bad and Broody™ vampire boy x Good Girl™ kind of stuff, sorry. I just find that so boooring. I have a variety of different settings but first let’s just get my guidelines of the way:
  • The best way to keep me interested is to respond regularly. You don’t have to every day since I probably won’t myself, but please try to stick around. I love when my partner and I can get invested in a story together.
  • I’m still under 18 (my actual age shouldn’t and doesn’t matter). As much as I’d like partners closer to my age I’m used to older partners. But I’m aware people are conscious about rping with minors. I’ll tell you now I consider myself mature enough to hold my own. I also have around 6 years of experience.
  • Have decent grammar, third person, write at least a paragraph. My average post is 3 paragraphs but I can be more detailed. My starters are usually lengthy. Please no one-liners, they make me cry. Quality over quantity always. As long as I can see some effort in your writing I’m happy.
  • PLEASE ADD TO THE RP, for the love of all that is good I can’t tell you how irritated I get when I type out multiple paragraphs and I get two/three sentences in response. That takes us nowhere. This is collaborative storytelling. Bring something to the table. Everyone can have a great idea.
  • I prefer to play female characters for my main. For pairings I honestly love a good FxF but MxF is fine too. I don’t have much experience with MxM. If we double/have side characters I can play any gender. YOU SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO DOUBLE AND/OR PLAY SIDE CHARACTERS OF ANY GENDER.
  • Romance is great but nothing NSFW. If it really comes to it fade to black. No real triggers on my end. If you have any just let me know. But with the whole vampire theme there will probably be blood and things may get dark.
  • I don’t roleplay anthros or furries. I’ve got nothing against you if you do, I’m just not used to it
  • You should be able to handle some darker themes should they be necessary. I also love some good angst because I’m lame like that.
  • PMs over threads and by that I mean I really don’t do threads. As of now, I don’t rp off-site.
  • I go by EST for timezones.
  • I'm fine with or without OOC chat. If you would like my discord for planning/ooc chat I'll be happy to provide it.
  • Don’t be a jerk, we’re here for fun. ;)
Cool now that we’ve got all that out of the way let’s get into the good stuff. I only have small ideas since I’d like to build them up with my partner. Hell, maybe we even combine some! We have all kinds of genres here! Craving ratings are marked with *’s.

Fantasy/Medieval
  • A war between rival vampire families/household. Lots of political intrigue. Multiple characters involved most likely.**
  • Beauty and the Beast inspired plot but with a vampire instead of an actual beast
Modern
  • A is a human with an extremely rare blood-type that is found once in multiple generations (we could make up some explaination). Vampires like B are trying to track them down.****
  • A is a newly turned vampire who hadn’t gotten a taste of the blood from the master that turned them. This is causing them to slowly turn completely feral. B (could be a human or another vampire) now must help them.**
  • Vampires now hunting down and assassinating vampire hunters (could be any genre/time period)
Sci-Fi/Futuristic
  • Dystopian future where vampires run the show now
  • Cyborg vampires? (such a random idea i know but we could build on that)*
PM me if you’re interested!

Last edited:
Oh, I'm definitely interested in your newly turned vampire prompt. Mind if I PM you? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back