Anyone remember this alternate setting for Exalted?

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
On the old Compendium, I remember someone posting an alternate setting for in which the Exalted were not the chosen by the gods. Instead, they were individuals who, after years of study and training, or in a moment of intense duress, achived enlightenment and glimpsed the true workings of reality. Each enlightend one would be aligned to one of the building blocks of the world: Fire, Water, Earth, Wood, Air, Void and Heaven(?).

It had a decidedly chinese flavor to it, and now that I think about it, it's very reminicent of the animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Particularly since the setting had several nations ruled by enlightened nobles, aspected to one of the various elements.

It might have been Stillborn who wrote it, but I'm not sure. Anybody have any idea of what I'm talking about, because I'd love to get my hands on that writeup.  :?

I think, if I'm recalling the same setting, it was The Screen Jockey.  I did get a copy but it is currently unavailable to me.

~FC.

Doesn't sound familiar, but does sound interesting.

The unfortunate thing about the old EC imploding was the loss of much written works about the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back