Video Games Anyone Play ESO?

AlbaGuBrath

"Scotland Forever"
So, with the Free Play Weekend event going on right now, I figured it would be a good time to check out the game to see if I liked it enough to consider buying it. I played it briefly about a year or so ago and didn't much care for it, but thought I'd give it another chance. But. after finally finishing updating, I opened the launcher, saw a black screen and heard a bit of music, then a second later it crashed entirely. I submitted an error report and tried a couple more times, but had the same result. Is anybody else having this problem? Do you know what I can do about it?

Well, I restarted my computer and, while the music kept playing for much longer, I still got an error message immediately and it crashed as soon as I clicked out the box. I'm updating my computer now to see if that affects it at all, but if it still doesn't work, I think I'll just uninstall the game and not mess with it anymore.

Try to run it as an administrator before repairing the client. That should fix it. ^^
I think I did that... Go to the Game Options and click Repair? I'm the only one who uses my computer, so I think I'm already the administrator.
But, anyway, I got sick of messing with it and uninstalled it. I had problems with it last time too and just really didn't enjoy it that much (after waiting a whole evening and night for it to load, I ended up maybe playing for an hour or two). I just don't have the time to mess with it if it's gonna be contrary. But thanks for the help anyway!

I think I did that... Go to the Game Options and click Repair? I'm the only one who uses my computer, so I think I'm already the administrator.
But, anyway, I got sick of messing with it and uninstalled it. I had problems with it last time too and just really didn't enjoy it that much (after waiting a whole evening and night for it to load, I ended up maybe playing for an hour or two). I just don't have the time to mess with it if it's gonna be contrary. But thanks for the help anyway!
Nono, right click the application and click to run it as an administrator.

Anyway, nevermind I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back