Video Games Anyone on here ever play Fantasy Life?

spacient

as hard as i look i can never find anyone else who said they played fantasy life on the 3ds

i dunno whyyyy, it's cute and fun

so if you've played it before, maybe send over your friend code and we can play together sometime - although i have the dlc and it won't let me play with people who don't have it

Unfortunately I'm without a 3DS now, but I did play it. It's a really fun, cute MMO-lite game. Just gonna throw my recommendation into this topic that it's worth the purchase.

See! I totally agree! I have no idea why anyone wouldn't wanna play it

Well, some people might not like the cutesy style. I mean, it's hard yo sell that the Doomstones might lead to a calamity if everyone's doing slapstick humor that would fit better in children's cartoons. This game is specifically geared towards younger children, so you probably won't find many other people who have played Fantasy Life.

Another reason for people to hate the game is The Guards. F*ck The Guards.

yeah i can see that getting in the way of fully enjoying it, but i thought it was silly and charming despite the discord between peril and comedy

what do you have against the guards? they don't do a whole lot lol

what do you have against the guards? they don't do a whole lot lol

That's the point! If I'm going to save a world from certain doom, it had better be worth it. And what do I get as a prominent example of what the people here are like? Stupid, lazy, cowardly guards who don't do anything for the entirety of the game besides stand around or run up to stuff holding weapons!

Don't have access to my 3ds at the moment either, but I also just wanted to pitch in and say that Fantasy Life was/is a great game!! Even without the dlc there is SO much to do, and it actually does take quite a bit of effort to level! The only downside is that I honestly had the hardest time finding certain materials and I always had to use a guide, haha xD.

oh my god yea. i mean, it's very simplistic but it make it hard to find stuff you wanted through bounties especially

fair enough. if you didn't want to finish the lives then there isn't a lot of reason to keep the game. playing through the story multiple times is a little grating

Not yet but I plan on getting it soon. It's been one of those things that I've pushed off for a while. Or I've gotten distracted by animal crossing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back