Chitchat anyone love fighting games? ^^

Yes! Love them. My favorite is BlazBlue.

I enjoy SF and Tekken too but never dedicated much to them. I guess only SF4 somewhat but hadn't played it for a while.

I also like Arcana Heart 3 and Persona 4 Arena. I'm mostly into 2D airdashes lol

I enjoy SF and Tekken too but never dedicated much to them. I guess only SF4 somewhat but hadn't played it for a while.

I also like Arcana Heart 3 and Persona 4 Arena. I'm mostly into 2D airdashes lol
NICE ! Persona is good saga :) i enjoy play them

excellent picks...

I grew up on Marvel vs. Capcom 1 and have a fondness for Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3...

As for 3D I'm a SoulCalibur guy.

Who here remembers Primal Rage? 🦖

I started on Mortal Kombat. The actual Arcade Game. I also got to play Soul Edge (Soul Calibur before the name change) in the arcade as well. I have played many others but those two have always been a big favorite of mine throughout the years. Soul Calibur especially because on the system versions, you could create your own character. That has always been a huge draw to a game for me. There was a Mortal Kombat title for the... I think it was the PS2? PS3?... I honestly dont remember. But there was one that I had where you could make your own character with different moves assigned, etc. It wasn't that great though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back