Video Games Anyone like Oxenfree?

Scaddox

Formerly Funny.
UGH. I loved the entire game, I liked all the characters, and I'd love to hear how everyone found the game, including any lovely ships and possible ideas for RPs!

I'm watching a small YouTuber do so playthrough of it. It's pretty neat

Absolutely loved this game. I loved the second play through of it too - have to admit I was creeped out more than once xD

Actually! Maybe this is a terrible time or a perfect time. I was always curious about this game but I thought it fell on the side of horror which I can't personally play. But then I saw some commentary it was more like mythological eerie? Would you say it was more of an eerie adventure or definitely horror? And then what do you recommend about it?

Actually! Maybe this is a terrible time or a perfect time. I was always curious about this game but I thought it fell on the side of horror which I can't personally play. But then I saw some commentary it was more like mythological eerie? Would you say it was more of an eerie adventure or definitely horror? And then what do you recommend about it?
I wouldn't say it was 'mythological' in any way, because the whole story is based on a little bit of the main island's somewhat recent history (less than a hundred years), but similarly I wouldn't go as far to call it an absolute horror. I mean I obviously won't deny that there are horror elements and it's generally an attempt to creep you out but I feel that it's a game based more on your choices, which sort of determines if a particular scene is going to be better or worse in that sense.

(Definitely ship Nona and Jonas)

I wouldn't say it was 'mythological' in any way, because the whole story is based on a little bit of the main island's some recent history (less than a hundred years), but similarly I wouldn't go as far to call it an absolute horror. I mean I obviously won't deny that there are horror elements and it's generally an attempt to creep you out but I feel that it's a game based more on your choices, which sort of determines if a particular scene is going to be better or worse in that sense.

(Definitely ship Nona and Jonas)
Interesting! If it's not scary creepy that sounds like I should pick it up :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back