anyone like metroid

canmangacreator said:
prime is my fav 3d realy makes metroid better especially scanning
Been a long time since I played a Metroid game. Played AM2R's updates. Nintendo needs a Metroid II remake to make up for Football Simulator 2016

Infinatis said:
Been a long time since I played a Metroid game. Played AM2R's updates. Nintendo needs a Metroid II remake to make up for Football Simulator 2016
ya but it would be nice if they just add a new main title to the metroid series then again re makes of the older games would be good

Metroid is ace.

Super Metroid is definitely my favourite, along with the GBA games, and I did enjoy Metroid II even if it was a bit confusing. The first Metroid put me off a bit and I didn't get into the FPS games for some reason.

Gladius said:
Metroid is ace.
Super Metroid is definitely my favourite, along with the GBA games, and I did enjoy Metroid II even if it was a bit confusing. The first Metroid put me off a bit and I didn't get into the FPS games for some reason.
Metroid prime not a first person shooter it a first person adventure

I bought the trilogy when it released for half price on the Wii virtual console figuring I couldn't go wrong for $10. The first game was incredible - honestly left me regretting not discovering the series sooner. Kind of reminded me of Zelda if Zelda was entirely in a dungeon and had some platformer components. I loved unlocking things and then thinking of what obstacles I could now overcome with my new abilities. I only made it about halfway through Prime 2, would love to go back to it though. Wish they'd release a sequel for Wii U! I kind of feel like nintendo's abandoned it.

Cloudburst said:
I bought the trilogy when it released for half price on the Wii virtual console figuring I couldn't go wrong for $10. The first game was incredible - honestly left me regretting not discovering the series sooner. Kind of reminded me of Zelda if Zelda was entirely in a dungeon and had some platformer components. I loved unlocking things and then thinking of what obstacles I could now overcome with my new abilities. I only made it about halfway through Prime 2, would love to go back to it though. Wish they'd release a sequel for Wii U! I kind of feel like nintendo's abandoned it.
Ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back