• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Anyone interested in a stardew valley/harvest moon inspired rp group

cemiller 1292

Kind of a strange ask but I have been playing stardew valley (waiting for the update to drop on switch, I have it on pc but I just like play laying down) and I wanted to see if anybody would be interested in starting a discord group in a farming town/slice of life setting.

Doesn't necessarily have to be set in stardew valley or harvest moon and we could come up with a whole new setting and stuff.

Again probably a strange ask but wanted to see if anybody would be interested.

I haven't played Stardew valley but harvest moon, yes. I would be interested in joining a group. ^-^

Never played Harvest Moon, but I've played a lot of Stardew Valley and Rune Factory (which is similar to Harvest Moon) and I'm down ^_^

Never played Harvest Moon, but I've played a lot of Stardew Valley and Rune Factory (which is similar to Harvest Moon) and I'm down ^_^

i believe a good portion of the rune factory games were created by the same team that created most of the original harvest moon games, and now are making the story of seasons games

Seems like everyone here is willing, except the one who originally made this interest check, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back