• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone at all.

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
I'm gonna be honest, in the past, I have had a bad habit with going on random hiatus'.
I don't mean too! And I can change! Just give me a chance!
My name is jami, I'm 22, I'm not blonde anymore so don't go by that picture, I'm pregnant, so I don't do a lot, and I work during the day, but my job allows me to be on my phone a lot so I can reply a few times randomly throughout the day, and I'm on a lot at night, except for Fridays because those are my long days.
I want to make this as short and as sweet as possible, because honestly, I just want to roleplay.
I love, love, love romance. I need a love story, that's a non negotiable with me, it has to have a love story.
I can play male and female, I prefer to double instead of just play male personally, and if you want to double too that's cool! I would like to have a partner that would play male, but anything goes.
I'm 22, so the youngest age I'm willing to write for is 16/17, I like more adult role plays.
I don't really have any limits, anything goes, if you do, please let me know so I don't scare you, a lot of my roleplays can get twisted.
I can't really think of anything else, I don't like one liners, kind of like everyone else here, I prefer realistic/modern over anything
But I can do like vampires and things, supernatural, royalty, and various things, I just don't do fandoms, sorry! I'll do an idea based off a fandom but I have to be able to have room to make my own character and respond exactly how they would

I'm gonna be honest, in the past, I have had a bad habit with going on random hiatus'.
My name is jami, I'm 22, I'm not blonde anymore so don't go by that picture, I'm pregnant, so I don't do a lot, and I work during the day, but my job allows me to be on my phone a lot so I can reply a few times randomly throughout the day, and I'm on a lot at night, except for Fridays because those are my long days.
I want to make this as short and as sweet as possible, because honestly, I just want to roleplay.
I love, love, love romance. I need a love story, that's a non negotiable with me, it has to have a love story.
I can play male and female, I prefer to double instead of just play male personally, and if you want to double too that's cool! I would like to have a partner that would play male, but anything goes.
I'm 22, so the youngest age I'm willing to write for is 16/17, I like more adult role plays.
I don't really have any limits, anything goes, if you do, please let me know so I don't scare you, a lot of my roleplays can get twisted.
I can't really think of anything else, I don't like one liners, kind of like everyone else here, I prefer realistic/modern over anything
But I can do like vampires and things, supernatural, royalty, and various things, I just don't do fandoms, sorry! I'll do an idea based off a fandom but I have to be able to have room to make my own character and respond exactly how they would

I was so interested (plus I prefer playing male characters) but then I saw the age limit xD Dang itttt. But if you're willing to make an exception....

btw, CONGRATS ON BEING PREGANT

So you're looking for anyone, anyone at all, yet you have an age limit.
DISCREPANCY DETECTED

In all seriousness, you seem chill enough... Does anyone still say that? Social competence is over my head. While I've also been renowned for my reliably unreliableness, I believe that by our powers combined, we may achieve a level of hiatus that loops back into productivity. It's a solid theory. On to the actually important bit, I'd like to start up a story with you, I've got something in mind, if you'd be up for a dark fantasy romp throughout a dungeon home to Lovecraftian horrors, or really pretty much anything else, give me a shout!

Oh, and good luck with the whole pregnancy thing. I'm not a family guy, but I respect those who are. Sort of. ;)

Thanks guys! I'll make sure to get back at you! And I'm sorry madame moiselle madame moiselle , 14 is just too young, but that's when I started and I'm sure you have amazing potential! If you ever just want to talk in real life, you can message me (:

Hi there, so I'm actually trying to get into role-playing. I've had trouble with commitment in the past but I'm now on meds so I think I could actually start role-playing with no barriers, for lack of a better word. Really, I'm just trying to get good.

So, we could give it a go, see how it turns out ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back