Video Games Anybody used to/ still plays AOTTG (Attack on Titan Tribute Game)?

Aya Akatsuki

Openmindedness FTW
I was addicted to this game until the end of my high school year. Now I barely have any time to pick it up and play again. Just curious to know if there are anybody out there who still plays it or used to play it or who never heard of it at all. I would totally recommend watching some YouTube Videos to cure your curiosity.

Now that I think about it, this was also where the concept of roleplaying with other people started out. Ahhh the good ol' days...

Aw man I remember that, such a damn mess. I pretty much stopped playing when I heard it wasn't going to be updated anymore and Chrome was being a prick towards the Unity web plugin.

It's been a long while since I played it, but I remember it. I had fun playing it, I remember getting around 890+ points on a kill back when only the town map was available, felt pretty proud even it if was mostly luck. But I gradually stopped playing it a bit after they added the battle with the female titan.

When I heard they were going to add multiplayer I was really interested in getting back to it, but the initial way they handled it caused severe lag that made playing with other people simply impossible. I also liked playing the "protect Eren" mode even though it was nearly impossible to do so on single player.

Later they added character customization which revived my interest for a bit, but I played it even less than before. I think they added a horse mode later, where you had to avoid titans or something, which I also enjoyed...but not for long. That was the last thing I remember. I actually haven't checked the official Attack on Titan games yet, but that game was pretty fun overall, helped cure boredom during classes as well.

Aw man I remember that, such a damn mess. I pretty much stopped playing when I heard it wasn't going to be updated anymore and Chrome was being a prick towards the Unity web plugin.
Haha yeah and that's why I switched over to Firefox...and the only reason I switched over to Firefox :p
It's been a long while since I played it, but I remember it. I had fun playing it, I remember getting around 890+ points on a kill back when only the town map was available, felt pretty proud even it if was mostly luck. But I gradually stopped playing it a bit after they added the battle with the female titan.

When I heard they were going to add multiplayer I was really interested in getting back to it, but the initial way they handled it caused severe lag that made playing with other people simply impossible. I also liked playing the "protect Eren" mode even though it was nearly impossible to do so on single player.

Later they added character customization which revived my interest for a bit, but I played it even less than before. I think they added a horse mode later, where you had to avoid titans or something, which I also enjoyed...but not for long. That was the last thing I remember. I actually haven't checked the official Attack on Titan games yet, but that game was pretty fun overall, helped cure boredom during classes as well.

Wow I remember all of those updates as well, especially where there were only grey buildings. The only recent thing I remember is downloading a mod that makes your name colorful and add costumes for your character. I eventually stopped playing as well because it grew laggier and the hackers were unreal...for instance days where hackers would disconnect every servers. It was a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back