Video Games Any xbox one folks playing?

GgAcE

Retired Staff
So the only downfall for me so far is the lack of friends I have converting over to the xbox one. I have 2 friends playing the xbox one but never the same games. Currently I have every xbox one game they have (including zoo tycoon....) but not many folks to game with. If anyone is interested in playing anything, drop me their gamer tag.

So far....

• Ryse - Completed (low level multi-player)

• Dead Rising 3 - Completed (100% destroyed this game. Level 50, 101 out of 103 blue prints, all skills unlocked)

• Madden 25 - Ummm... Not completed?(I am terrible at madden period. If anyone is interested in playing a shmuck who yells out "Texas toast" every time he wants to audible then i'm your man.)

• Need for Speed Rivals - Completed Police side. Just started racer side.

• Forza - Not Completed (I am a beast at Forza. I'm down for all challengers)

• Assassins Creed - Not started

• Peggle 2 - Come get you some!

Please only post if you have an xbox one & are interested in partying up for some games.

Please do not post if you hate the xbox one or "plan to get one". I am simply looking for some RpN folks to party with on my down time =)

Folks who need not apply:

• If your mom has to tell you its time for bed & you can't finish a game....
  • If you have no MIC
  • If you don't like random noises or get easily offended
  • If you like winning every game
  • Don't want our game play footage broadcast/streamed to a few thousand people

Desired xbox one friends:

• Enjoy long walks on the beaches in dead rising 3
  • Enjoys sipping many martinis in dead rising 3 to make yourself throw-up
  • Has watched anchorman & step brothers at least 4 times EACH
  • Has operated a phone within a phone booth at least 1 time in their life (the ones at Disney do not count)
  • Can finish the rest of this list for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back