Chitchat Any "Unusual" Pet Owners?

i had a black widow for a while. i found her on the lil umbrella over my baby cousin (they store the umbrella between the outdoor fridge and shed, so she probably thought it was a safe lil home). i called my dad over and we captured her and saw the hourglass! it was amazing. my cousin named her max (lol) and we fed her crickets and set up little homes for her and she made the most beautiful webs! i loved watching her. she grew to the shape of a grape before she started slowing down. we released her in our front yard in the bushes. looking back at it, i feel bad. we should have just let her go and not kept her for months. but she is definitely a story i tell to people and an awesome truth to have in "2 truths and a lie"

i had a black widow for a while. i found her on the lil umbrella over my baby cousin (they store the umbrella between the outdoor fridge and shed, so she probably thought it was a safe lil home). i called my dad over and we captured her and saw the hourglass! it was amazing. my cousin named her max (lol) and we fed her crickets and set up little homes for her and she made the most beautiful webs! i loved watching her. she grew to the shape of a grape before she started slowing down. we released her in our front yard in the bushes. looking back at it, i feel bad. we should have just let her go and not kept her for months. but she is definitely a story i tell to people and an awesome truth to have in "2 truths and a lie"

That's cool! I love spiders, it would be cool to find a black widow one day around my house. Although, my parents would definitely not be as cool about it as yours, sadly the rest of my family are not spider fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back