Any other roblox forum shutdown migrants?

After the Forum Merge I tried staying on RN&D but it got closed too along with all the other forums full stop.

I had an account here for several months but have hardly been active on it

I've been here for awhile now.
Did they give a particular reason as to why they shut the forums down?

Oh yeah.

The forums were 25% Troll and 25% Troll pray causing hostility. Whenever they made an update usually one which most people thought was bad they ignored all the negative feedback and decided to be asses and close it down because they could not "moderate" us.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Sorry to hear about your last site, we did actually have quite a few Roblox users migrate a while ago, so you may see some around the site.
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

After the Forum Merge I tried staying on RN&D but it got closed too along with all the other forums full stop.

I had an account here for several months but have hardly been active on it

Oh my goodness, Roblox flashbacks occuring now. I never went to the forums, but I used to be addicted to it waaaay back in the day (8ish years ago?)

Welcome to RPN anyway, I hope it proves a valuable refuge after they closed your last home. What kind of RPs are you into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back