Video Games Any OSU players?

Neal Satou

The Game Master
What's your account name,favorite map, and overall placement?
Account name: InkOkami
favorite map - Wh [Easy] (flashlight, hidden, hard rock, nightcore, perfect)
Overall placement: Rank #996,753/United States #137,525

hey!! didn't expect to see any osu! stuff here ^^
i'm peacheykiwi, ranked 356,379 (13,372 in canada)
i love me some jump maps w/ hidden on, hard to pick a favorite hehe

I've seen some gameplay of it, but haven't tried it myself. I would like to, though! (: How about you?
I tried it only once. Even though it is practically the same but I sort of prefer the original over Lazor because it seems to run a bit smoother. But then again I only tried it once and everyone has their own opinions, I would suggest trying it.

I really wanted to get into OSU as a digital artist, music lover and musician. I just find it hard to get into. The easy maps are too boring and sad, but the harder ones are too intense. Like I need some kinda in between. Idk.

Neal Satou Neal Satou I see! Sounds like fun. I'll definitely give it a try. Thank you!

Progdor Progdor Heya! I totally see where you're coming from. You might try maps with around 2.5 to 3 star rating, depending on your skill level. These maps are simple to grasp, but still fun and utilise some interesting patterns and mechanics.
I have this map for you which has a ton of difficulty levels. You can experiment til you find the level you're comfortable at. :)

I have always thought of this, but I wonder if you could write a line of code that could make two drawing and play OSU! while in the background you are drawing with a new color each time you press X or Z. I was wondering if anyone else thought of this.

PJ-Flash PJ-Flash Progdor Progdor So how long have you been playing OSU! and what kind of setup do you use (Mouse, tablet, keyboard, etc)?
I use a wacom intuos pro tablet and then two keys on my keyboard. Mostly because 'clicking' with the tablet makes OSU pretty much unplayable with a tablet. And in terms of playing it, been on and off for about 2 years or so now.

PJ-Flash PJ-Flash Progdor Progdor Started back in October, originally used a mouse then Wacom then Ugee m708 with a keyboard. Do either of you stream? Also PJ-Flash PJ-Flash How are you enjoying RPNation?
Not atm, but I plan to at some point! Seems like something fun to try out.
I am loving it so far, haha! Everyone here is so kind, and the rps are incredibly well thought out and exciting. :D I'm definitely sticking around!

What can I say...I see "Osu", I click.
Username: DeathScythe386
Overall placement: #96,906 (#1,132 in my country)
Favorite map: FELT - Our Ship [Lunatic]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back