• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Music Any Orchestral Composers Here?

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Hoyo!

So, as the title inquires does anyone here like to compose orchestral music?

I've composed music for about 7 years now so I'd consider myself a decent intermediate-level composer for orchestral works.

My style is largely cinematic and/or classical, and most of what I compose is to visuals or scenes in my head for the stories I love or have created. So often there's a bit of story behind the music. A good example would be a piece titled A Dragon's Heart, which is a piece that I came up with while envisioning a scene from an RP story idea called "Divinity Unbound" where an elderly Dragon is about to pass away, but before his death he gives the heroes hope for triumph against the Darkness which seems like an invincible enemy prior to this brief meeting.

At other times I compose in the spur of the moment which yields some rather odd results like this piece called Promises in Anger. This piece has no story behind it. But it sounded angry so I called it something seemingly appropriate. And no, I was not angry when I composed it. Lol.

How about ya'll?

Any music pieces to share for the sake of sharing, or for mutual feedback?

Or, is anyone interested in a collaboration, or does anyone want to request that I compose a piece to serve as a main theme for an RP they have? I don't need to be paid for it, so this isn't a commission request. I would be happy to compose a piece for free for anyone interested!

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

Love it!
A Dragon's Heart gives off strong fantasy vibes and Promises in Anger sounds like a track from an action movie!
I've checked out your other works and they're very cool. I hope you'll keep sharing your tracks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back