Any KanColle Admirals here?

Shyla Nesthorn

Tactical Combat Maid
I'm big into KanColle (among other things) and was just curious to see if anyone else here played it, mostly because I have no one else to talk to about it.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]
I got this working the other weekend, but haven't played past the first stage yet.

[/QUOTE]
You get stuck with something or just haven't played since?

lol i played the game waay to much. taking a break from it for a while... or at least until the next event

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Haven't played much, busy with class.
...And the compass wheel keeps sending me north instead of south

[/QUOTE]
The horror that is the compass fairies

*materializes from another realm...*

Someone called...? And yes, I'm a ttk, but a casual one. Played since November 2013, with now with HQ lvl around 95.

Anyway, I assume Bandit still in 1-1 (World 1, map 1). Yes, compass fairy will be one of the major enemies you'll be facing throughout your career as an admiral. However on certain maps, the randomness caused by compass-chan can be averted by fulfilling branching rules. In order to fulfill branching rules, you can only bring certain ships in order to reach the boss node and clear the map (or reduce the map's HP gauge, but I won't explain more on that HP mechanic >.>). Let's take... 1-5. In order to reach the boss node, you can only bring 4 ships. More than 4 ships will send you to a dead node (I know there's a lot more on 1-5 branching but I'm just simplify it so that Bandit could understand x3)

But yeah, 1-1 up to 1-4, the routing are random, so you gotta be patient >.>

And yeah, fall event at 18th. Right at the time I just finished my midterm break >.< I assume anyone got enough fishes to get that shiny Type 4 Sonar? :o

[QUOTE="Emiya Shin]*materializes from another realm...*
Someone called...? And yes, I'm a ttk, but a casual one. Played since November 2013, with now with HQ lvl around 95.

[/QUOTE]
Much higher then me, I'm only rank 65. And I wasn't able to get the sonar. My fleet isn't overly strong. I'm still back at the 3rd world. I've spent most my time on 1-5 and 2-2 making sure all my ships level equally, making me progress very slowly. I'm starting to push forward though with my main fleet.

:3 Been playing since may of 2013 i think. Almost HQ 100 hue. nowhere near ready for event. More focused on getting waifu to 99

also nice akizuki pic :)

My highest ship level is only 44. My Houshou. I'm no where near getting to 99 to complete that one quest-thing :c

[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]Much higher then me, I'm only rank 65. And I wasn't able to get the sonar. My fleet isn't overly strong. I'm still back at the 3rd world. I've spent most my time on 1-5 and 2-2 making sure all my ships level equally, making me progress very slowly. I'm starting to push forward though with my main fleet.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's okay. Despite my rank, I don't have any of the major LSC ships (Yamasushi, Taihou, Bismarck, I-401 etc) and minimal K2ed ships. So far, I have only 5-10 K2 ships if I'm not mistaken. I mostly lvl up through PvP, rather than 3-2-A grind. As a result, my ships has a large level differences >.> Initially wanted to get ABKM K2 up and running but eh xD

Shiian said:
:3 Been playing since may of 2013 i think. Almost HQ 100 hue. nowhere near ready for event. More focused on getting waifu to 99
also nice akizuki pic :)
/hails senpai lewl. Thanks :x

Same. I'm nowhere prepared for Fall 2015 as well, ever since I entered uni during the last week of Summer Event. My dorm blocked DMM and the API link, but I have managed to bypass the block and successfully finished Summer. Everything was well until DMM (or is it Kadokawa) axed the API method. With the fact that I need to load DMM page at a snail's pace whenever I want to play (since I'm using proxy, VPN just doesn't work at all), I hiatused from KanColle until this week, when I returned for my midterm break...

AA-hime, never forget the abomination that Tanaka made >_> I just hope Fall is easy this time.

[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]My highest ship level is only 44. My Houshou. I'm no where near getting to 99 to complete that one quest-thing :c

[/QUOTE]
I have Kirishima K2 at Lv99, but nah :v

Last edited by a moderator:
11577fafc0bdc973ad471fd54dd6c6d0.png.eabe99b75713840f2e1fcb51aee253bc.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• 11577fafc0bdc973ad471fd54dd6c6d0.png
    11577fafc0bdc973ad471fd54dd6c6d0.png
    355 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]View attachment 189622
:D

Only been playing for a month and I have Taihou, though I was trying to get Akitsu Maru when she popped up.

[/QUOTE]
/jelly >_> and demn Akitsumaru. She's been heavily used in event map branching >.>

[QUOTE="Emiya Shin]/jelly >_> and demn Akitsumaru. She's been heavily used in event map branching >.>

[/QUOTE]
I just want her because she's cute.

I'm very terrible at picking ships to keep. Valuing cuteness over actual stats.

I am a terrible admiral.

[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]I just want her because she's cute.

I am a terrible admiral.

[/QUOTE]
eeeyyyyyy

Getting Yayoi to 99+ because of cuteness levels. If i were decent i would ring someone useful buuuuutt :3

[QUOTE="Shyla Nesthorn]I just want her because she's cute.

I am a terrible admiral.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, I understand. That's one of the reasons why I don't level up Junyou until she got her K2 :c

Shiian said:
If i were decent i would ring someone useful buuuuutt :3
I honestly have no idea who I'm going to use my ring (once I get it) on. There are too many options.

Ryuujou, Kuma sisters (minus ooi and kitakami), Satsuki sisters, Akebono, Hamakaze, Z1, Z3, Akatsuki sisters, Wakabe, Hatsushimo, Tenryuu, Shimakaze, Katori (Who I still haven't gotten :c), Atago, Kirishima, I-19, I-58 and Akitsu Maru.

TOO MANY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back