Music Any guilty pleasure songs you listen to?

Epax

The 16 year old who can't even (Insert thing here)
<p>

This is a general discussion about songs that are bad. Obviously flawed. But you like them. One example (For me) is This Summer. By Maroon 5. I know for almost no reason it say Fucker in the chorus. I know that the chorus has almost nothing to do with the verses. But. I don't know I just love it

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't classify most of the stuff I listen to as 'Bad', per se. There are a few things that are a bit odd, though. Things that I'd never be caught dead listening to out in public.

Like this.

[media]

[/media]

This one. Honestly, I don't even know how it got into my music collection, and whenever shuffle decides to play it, I usually just lower the volume and listen to it in private. It's just so damned catchy, and I love the accordion and clean acoustic guitar and soothing vocals. This is that song that I would never risk having in a mobile device.

[media]

[/media]

It withers the smoldering remains of my soul to admit this but Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum.

Are you happy now?

I like the song "Wolf in sheep's clothing" by set it off, as well as most BOTDF songs

Any song I won't listen to in public...

...like any Justin Timberlake song...

....or vocal group music...

Actually, look up Mic Lowry. They're from the UK, but they sing mind-blowingly amazing.

Oh god there's so many........so many...................

i think a long line of mine would be most songs sang by The Black Eyed Peas

so outdated...so....stupid....but they're just so catchy i can't help it ugh it's honestly terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back