Video Games Any fans of Dangan Ronpa about??

pxrvis

There was a massive fandom around this game a few years back, and I'm admittedly still into it (even in 2017). Anyone else? Any fans of V3 around?

Hey! I didn't expect to see another DR fan around. Should be obvious from my avatar that I'm into V3 too, haha.

Ouma's pretty cool and all, though I knew Kiibo was my best boy when he upgraded himself into a combat machine in Chapter 6. XD Oh who am I kidding, I'd probably die for Iruma as much as others would die for Momota and Ouma. XD

I love the constant moral struggles through out the game series and how each plot twist still manages to surprise me, and the future and despair arcs were just <3 two entirely different tones whiles still filling in the plot quite nicely.

Believe it or not there are actually quite a lot still wondering around here.
I have an ongoing DR RP too.

My friends got me the 2 part combo for ps4 after months of trying to get me on that train. Thoroughly loving it so far after finally cracking it open.

Yo! Big fan here! I just gotta play V3, and I’m absolutely dying to. I have the money for it on Steam, but people have been pretty harsh on it so I’m waiting on a discount. Unless, would you recommend playing it now? ;3; ‘Cause I loved the Demo, and after Ultra Despair Girls? Hnnng, I really wanna dive back into that world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back