Other Any Completionists?

Error 420

One Thousand Club
Anybody else as psychotic as me and likes to complete games 100%? If so, tell me what you're like when you complete a game and what games you've thoroughly completed.

For me, it's Psychonauts, the Mass Effect trilogy, Banjo Kazooie, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Ultimate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock, Arkham Asylum and City, and probably a lot more that I've forgotten about. I usually like to take things slow and make checklists and try to complete everything as I go along. I just pick up a game and never drop it.

Anybody else as psychotic as me and likes to complete games 100%? If so, tell me what you're like when you complete a game and what games you've thoroughly completed.

For me, it's Psychonauts, the Mass Effect trilogy, Banjo Kazooie, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Yellow, Scribblenauts Unlimited, Ultimate Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Dishonored, Bioshock Infinite, Bioshock, Arkham Asylum and City, and probably a lot more that I've forgotten about. I usually like to take things slow and make checklists and try to complete everything as I go along. I just pick up a game and never drop it.
The lego games.
I know because it tells me and gives me a 100% at the top.

I do this every time I get a new game. It's probably why I play so few because I take too long to finish one.

I collected all the achievements from Fable III, Mafia II, and Deadlight, the audio diaries in BioShock, and the Templar and Flags in Assassin's Creed.

Me! The last game I played was Tales of Zestiria and I amassed over 70h in it, and still didn't get everything I wanted so I'm gonna play it all again. I'm like this with every RPG; I absolutely have to unlock all the secrets and get everything I can possibly get out of the game in terms of items, skills, etc etc.

Oh, hell yeah. Sometimes it gets to the point where I feel it's become a compulsion. I need to get every side quest done, explore every inch of the world, and play through all the possible endings. It's why I'm hesitate to check out Breath of the Wild.

haha jk it's because i can't find a switch anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back