Video Games Any Brawlhalla Players?

Imaginiaria

This is a fun little Super Smash clone that not a lot of people talk about. Is there anyone here that plays it? I just want to talk about the game itself. It can be about favorite legends, lore, anything really.

Bruh, right here. I play, sadly not online as much as when I got it a few months ago, but that's cuz I have other ones that I use that time for XD

Bruh, right here. I play, sadly not online as much as when I got it a few months ago, but that's cuz I have other ones that I use that time for XD
Online is fun...sometimes. There's a lot of spammers which makes it a bit frustrating but still fun. Who do you main?

Online is fun...sometimes. There's a lot of spammers which makes it a bit frustrating but still fun. Who do you main?

I enjoy online, proper challenge, just gotta know the timing to get spammers. I mostly main Val and Ember, but I drift to Nix sometimes too cuz the scythe combos are a bit hard to counter as far as I can find. What about you?

I main Diana, who's level 16, but I'm currently using Asuri, Val and Yumiko since I haven't used them in a while. Also I like their lore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back