Video Games Any Animal Crossing fans still out there?

Sorin

huntress.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there, I'm Sorin and I'm looking for some friends who still play Animal Crossing.

I play Animal Crossing: New Horizons myself, but I'm 100% open to friends who play New Leaf, Wild World, City Folk, or the GC version. I play everyday and have been slowly turning my island into something that I'm proud of. My current islanders are Shino, Lily, Dotty, Norma, Bruce, Lucky, Cherry, Audie, Aurora, and my all-time favorite villager, Goldie.

Would love to hear from some folks out there who still play too!

I haven't played in a while, but I have been an AC gamer since the original GC game and I've been thinking about replaying that for nostalgia. I've owned every major AC game. I've even drawn my RP characters as AC villagers. So, yeah, I really like Animal Crossing!

I haven't played in a while, but I have been an AC gamer since the original GC game and I've been thinking about replaying that for nostalgia. I've owned every major AC game. I've even drawn my RP characters as AC villagers. So, yeah, I really like Animal Crossing!
I played the original so much as a kid. The original and City Folk are still among my favorites! Do you have a favorite villager?

I've never thought about it. Off the top of my head, I do like Marina and Bruce, two villagers in my New Horizons game. I'm always happy when I see villagers I had in my town on the GC game, such as Fang, Axel, and Dizzy. I've never been picky or particular with what villagers moved into my town.

i actually just reset my island last night and planning on a doing a no nintendo online run~

i was originally planning on doing a green and nature themed island but then i got kid cat (who is one of my favorite villagers) as a starter and switched gears into doing a monochrome red palette uwu

i actually just reset my island last night and planning on a doing a no nintendo online run~

i was originally planning on doing a green and nature themed island but then i got kid cat (who is one of my favorite villagers) as a starter and switched gears into doing a monochrome red palette uwu
I'm glad I'm not the only one who regularly resets their island, tbh.

this is my 3rd time resetting (i dont count the times i barely got past day 4 and reset because the campsite villager was so ugly it sent me into rage)

this is my 3rd time resetting (i dont count the times i barely got past day 4 and reset because the campsite villager was so ugly it sent me into rage)
Valid. Absolutely insane that the game forces you to pick whichever one is sent there first.

I’ve always had phases on my island! Is it beautiful like I want it to be? No. Do I obsess over it for three days and turn it off for a week?

Yes.

Right now I have Bud, Audie, Judy, Merry, Julian, Merengue, Marina and a few I haven’t spoken to in so long. I forget who they are. :’)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back