ANTWAN southernplayalisticadillacmuzik ISAIAH

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness

Antwan Isaiah Benjamin

omtGMOw.gif

The complete CS is below 

Last edited by a moderator:

Antwan Isaiah Benjamin
Family and Close friends call me Zay, Spodey, or RJ, others might call me Twan or Ant.

isaiah-rashad-xxl-freshman-miss-dimplez.jpg

A little about me

Just my southern ass Spodey

What's hannin' pimp. It's Spodey odey wodey. I'm 18 years young out here, a senior feel me. 12th grade, I'm out here ready to graduate. I'm your friendly neighborhood bad guy out here, your girlfriend's favorite male. Dig? I'm a straight shooter, and I just want your bitch I don't want no fucking problems.

Isaiah-Rashad-Ronnie-Drake-video1.jpg

What I look like

Pants sagging, baggie clothes Talent Shows

How would I describe myself look wise? Ah man. Good looking as fuck? Nah. I'm about 5'10, smooth buck 90. Played football before I transferred out here, so, I'm a little swole. Just a lil. You know chocolate skin from the Gods, shoutout to Jesus on that one folk. Dark brown eyes you would think was the Eye of Horus, feel me shawty. I just cut my hair, I'ma start regrowing it again, so right now I just got little nappy head. Uh my clothing style switches up especially since I moved. You might catch me looking like I'm straight from Tennessee, baggy jeans, sagging with a big ass jersey on me feel me. Sometimes I'll switch up and wear some weird shit, or be preppy like them white boys, but really...don't tell no one I'm just trying to dress like my idols in Outkast.

isaiah-rashad.jpg

Who am I?

Just one dirty motherfucker What who

How would I describe my personality? Shit, I could just lie. Let me lie, I'm cool as fuck, unshakeable, I do this. I'm a winner. But nah for real, I'm a pretty mellow guy who likes to daydream about something better. I prefer to be inside and smoke, and pray that the stars align. I get angry, really angry but I usually don't express it overtly. Maybe it's the tree, I ain't sure, but I just go write in my notebook about it. Make my anger into a dope song.

My goals are to put the south on the map in this rap game. Outkast and dungeon fam. Make sure I get my mom and sister out the hood, make sure my son is provided for.

I like to rap, write poetry. do spoken word. Uh. I like to watch football, basketball, Go Hornets. I like steak and french fries, Cornbread and black eyed peas. I like thick women but shit tall women could get it too.

I dislike loud people, overly excitable people. I don't like being around too many people. I don't like collard greens or chitlins, don't ask that shit fam. I hate the cold, so I hate New York. I don't like skateboards, haha, I'm lying, i don't care about skateboards.

My fears? This getting personal as fuck. Ha. My fears are not being able to provide for my son, not protecting my sister and mother. Being a failure. I'm afraid of spiders too, shh don't tell no one.

In Chattanooga I was apart o af set of GD called the Black Barons, but I don't mention it much since I'm up here. I don't know how that would end up.

I got some bad habits I guess. I bite my nails, I twitch my eye when I'm mad, I IGNORE THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE. I shake my leg when I'm nervous.

isaiah-rashad.jpg

A look into my past

My son sleep, I'm rollin' it up I'm high

Talk about my past? True. I was born in Chattanooga, Tennessee to my mom and pops. All i knew was inside the city limits, ain't never left it until I moved out here to New York. My childhood was typical of growing up in the projects. I heard gunshots, food stamps, welfare. It went downhill when my dad left my moms, she didn't take it well. Left my older sister, me and my moms to defend for ourselves. Depression caught ma though, and she resorted to painkillers. I had broken my leg as a kid so they prescribed me some, and she took them and gave me advil.
It was like that for a while, me and older sis doing jobs trying to scrape up money to feed ourselves and ma. I would write to take the pain away, start rapping and doing poetry and playing football. Woke up one day and sis was gone, this was like 9th grade. So I was left to take care a moms, got into gang life. I sold drugs to provide, but when I started to make money and give it to moms, she would least get out the house. I'd tell her it was from a part-time job, but I just was happy to see her get up and go.
In tenth grade she started talking to this smooth talking ass dude. But she started smile again, and I was with that, no matter if he was a drug dealer or not. He was from New York, and he had a daughter who was my age a little younger. A shy but wild little girl, Saruh. But I made sure I would protect her with everything that I had, and soon we became like real siblings. Ma married this new dude about the same time I found out I had a son on the way, and we moved to New York after 11th grade. She sings, I rap, so despite our environment, I mean we got money, our spot nice. It's just still in the hood, feel me? So despite our environment, we find solace in the music.
I got a phone call from big sis the day after we move, turn out she had like two sons and was living the life in California. I mean, better than we were before. She wanted to send money, but I told her we was cool.

Miscellaneous Me

I got a little sister, named Seraphine Austin she's 17. I got moms, Julia Benjamin-Austin. I got my big sister Erica Bejamin. I got my pops, that fuckboy, Rashad Benjamin. A little half brother, Ray. I got a couple nephews, Jax and Mario. Oh and my step pops, Derrick Austin. My little boy Yari who is a few months old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back