Anton

4Tank1Dog

Steel Wall
Name: Anton

race: human, mixed

soul: Integrity Blue

sexuality: Straight but barely any.

appearance: (Sorry I haven't gotten around to spriting him yet. So desc. only) Tall and lean, Anton wears typical back-alley attire-a tracksuit along with black pants, sneakers, and a flat cap. Facially, he has pronounced features but is unremarkable in terms of attractiveness. A worn machete is visible at his waist.

magic: Nope.

Items: Weapon-Dull machete

Anton has a backpack that contains food along with spare change and a bottle of stolen liquor.

extra information: Brief backstory: Anton is an unhappy and rebellious highschool dropout. Eventually disowned and evicted, he was quickly integrated into the local street communities and somehow managed to thrive. Living the life of a borderline-criminal, Anton's been through many highs and lows. However, he has stayed eternally optimistic.

He came to Mt. Ebott because of a stupid stunt with his friends that had went too far.

battle stats

LV 5 (He has commited murder once before)

HP 75/75

ATK 35

DEF 20

But how shall I join the current situation in the RP? My idea is to simply just have him go through the Toriel routine and catch up...But I can definitely use some more creative ideas...

@KiritoIsamu

But how shall I join the current situation in the RP? My idea is to simply just have him go through the Toriel routine and catch up...But I can definitely use some more creative ideas...

@KiritoIsamu

How about you fall down the Snowdin hole? there is more than two ways into the underground yanno

You could fall into Waterfall too.

now would be a good time to enter. you could fall down a hole in snowdin forest. Im sure there are more than one entrance to the underground since you can see holes in waterfall to. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back