• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anthrian Experiment (IC)

Foxy-Miles

Elder Member
Somewhere hidden off the coast of Shora, there is a facility called Prison, a name given by the creations there. To a passerby, nothing is odd about it. Behind the fence line with “Private Property- DO NOT TRESSPASS” signs posted all over it, animals live there against their will. They aren’t normal animals though. They are humanoid animals that were created by the scientists there. They were called Anthrians. The humanoid animals have never left Prison as their creators forbade it.

They live in unreasonable conditions, trapped in cages and cells, but they know nothing of the outside world. The only way you’re allowed to live the Prison is after you are taken to the back room where something happens to you, changing you into a killing machine. Every now and then, the head scientist summons them for physical tests. Escape from the whitecoats (scientists) is what they dream of. Lately summoning is more common and the tests are more painful. The food is becoming worse tasting. Clearly, reform is coming on Prison.

The head whitecoat, Cordax, is fed up with other whitecoats trying to treat the experiments like people. It’s not what he wants. He wants genetic killing machines for his conquest as soon as possible. Right now escape is the main focus of the Anthrians that haven’t gone through the mind-changing effects, but Cordax has malicious plans and only the humanoid animals can stop him.

Upon escaping the Prison, the Anthrians find an island to call home. While on the island, they find out that their kind isn’t liked by humans and non-mutant Anthrians. Now, they must try to get along and avoid being taken back to the Prison. And figure out a way to put a stop to Cordax's plans.

Which side are you on? Are you one of the whitecoats helping Cordax? A nice one that's trying to help the mutant animals while they're in the Prison? Are you an evil mutant that works for Cordax, trying to stop the rebels? Are you one of the rebel mutants that were able to escape, living on Iwaya Island? Are you still trapped in Prison waiting for your chance to escape or someone to save you? Are you a human that lives on the island or a non-experiment Anthrian? Are you friendly or mean?

There's only one way to find out the answers to these questions...

1. No Godmod. I can’t stress is enough. I hate it when people do this. It takes the fun out of the roleplay and I will not stand for it. You Godmod, you will be blocked. If you don’t know what Godmodding is, this is what it is: Godmodding is taking control of another player’s character during roleplay. It’s frowned upon and with good reason: you only control your character and no one else’s. Small things are okay, like grabbing of the hands and dragging my character(s) off somewhere or kissing/hugging them, but nothing big, please.

2. No power-play. Same with Godmodding. I hate this as well. You do this, you’ll be blocked as well. If you don’t know what it means, here you go: Powerplay the act of using knowledge and or information against someone else in order to gain advantage in an intense situation. Or the exertion of control of another player’s character.

3. Please be nice and kind. Don’t hate or bash. You do, you be block without a second thought. We’re here to RP and have fun y'know? No need to take that fun away from someone.

4. You don’t need to match my style, format, or length in terms of replies. So long as you give me something to work with, then we’re good. I don’t judge everyone that doesn’t format their posts or make them look all fancy. We’re here to RP and have fun after all! Do whatever you feel the need to do on your blog, okay? So long as you have fun and enjoy yourselves. Just don’t give me a one-liner if I wrote you a book or whatever. That’s not very fair.

5. I would be grateful if you used proper grammar and spelling in your replies. I understand if English isn’t your first speech and I’ll help you out if you need it. Though I’m far from perfect myself. A few misspelling here or there is fine, but please don’t make it to where I can’t read it or understand what you’re trying to say.

6. No killing someone else's character without permission. It goes without saying that characters can be hurt or killed, but be sure you ask before doing anything of the sort.

7. All RPN rules apply for this RP as well.

8. Please try to be active okay? Let myself or another GM know if you're going to be away for a little while and can't post in the mean time. One of the GM will think of something for your character during that time or take control of them until you return.

9. You can have as many characters as you'd like, but be sure to keep track of them and use them, okay?

10. If you've read the rules please put "Crystal Power" in Other so I know you've read the rules.

-The planet Teles and the gang live on is called Remis. It’s a rather Earth-like planet, similar to how Sonic’s planet, Mobius, is Earth-ish. Think of it like how Sonic SatAM is. Where the four islands are, is located in a place called Shora, which is based roughly off Japan.

-Humans and non-mutant animals don’t like the mutant animals that were created by Caelia and the other whitecoats. They look down upon them and treat them with hate and disgust. The humans mainly little across four bridges that connect the four islands to it. In addition to that, the normal antro animals and mutant ones only cross the bridges into the city if they need to.

-Non mutant animals live on the islands too. There are many different clans of animals there. They each have their own territory, similar to how the Clans cats do in Warrior Cats or how actual animals live in the wild. The non-mutant Anthrians tend to live in villages they made. They're normally found more deeper on the island. The mutants more often than not live in small huts, keeping to themselves and those they trust.

-There’s both antro and normal animals in this world. Though the antro animals aren’t bothered by it at all. It’s a normal thing for them and they often have the real life animals as pets, as seen with Teles and Tulyp having their non-antro ligers and tiger as pets. It’s a normal thing for them, like it is with humans.

-Mutants tend to live longer than their normal-born counterparts. This is due to all the experimenting that was done on them in hopes of making them super weapons to take over the world with easily. So Teles and his small family would live longer than a normal born kitsu. This doesn’t mean that they can’t be killed, however. They can be injured and die just like everyone else can. It’s just harder to off them, due to them being stronger than normal beings.

-There are magical gems in this world called Mana Crystals. They're normally purple in color and quite literally have the power to destroy the world if fallen into the wrong hands. When Teles (and other mutants if you want your character to have this power too) touches them, they disappear into purple sparkles inside of him. He’s able to make them appear out of the palms of his hands if he wishes. He can use their power to help aid him in battles. Markings will appear on his arms, glowing purple in color–the same for his eyes. This takes a lot out of him though, so he doesn’t use the crystals’ powers as often as he’d like to.

-Humans are sometimes called Overtakers. The reason behind this, is the fact that the animals feel like the humans are over taking everything. That they’re forcing their ways onto them, trying to make them more civil. Though that is quite true, they are. It was one of the reasons why the bridges were made in the first place. Humans are still very wary of the animals and often shot them looks whenever they cross the bridge. This is more towards mutants though, but non-mutants can sometimes get the shit end of the stick as well, due to the bad impression that Cordax and his army has left over the world.

-The mutants, even the bad ones, though they wouldn’t admit it as easily, fear that a war is coming between them, the humans, and non-mutant animals. That fear is very well. A var could very well happen, given how the two latter ‘species’ don’t take very kindly to mutant kind. If a war truly breaks out of not, that will be decided in the future. Possibly in RPs too, if anyone wishes to do stuff like that. But again, we’ll see if it becomes canon or not further down the road.

-Mutants more often than not, have a mark on their body. Most of the time it’s given on their hands. It’s normal a bit bold, black letter C to show that they are minions of Cordax. The marks are sadly, unable to be removed, unless your fur is torn away where it is written on. Those that aren’t loyal to the mad scientist try to hide their marks.

Teles, Tulyp, Juju, Mojo, Cordax, Convel, Stel- Kit (Me)

Tier, Zander, Armand, Reggi, Desmond- Raku Raku

Bulk- fuil fuil

Jeremy, Jared, Rowan- Acethekidd Acethekidd

Roland- RatKing RatKing

Klaus, Vincent- Reyn Reyn

Rosco, Jake, Zandor- RoxasNobody13 RoxasNobody13 [/USER]

Arc One: The start of it all and the beginning of the RP. This arc is where the mutants escape from the Prison and make it to Iwaya Island. There they meet Juju and the tribe of humans that live differently than normally ones. As well as any humans that might have come from the center the four islands surround. And non-mutant animals too. A more in-depth one can be read above obviously.

Arc Two: Sometime after the event of the first arc, the whitecoats stumble across one of the Mana Crystals. They begin to study it and learn that it has incredible power. They soon learn there's more than just one of the purple crystals and set off to find the rest with the help of mutants that are loyal to them. The escaped mutants catch wind of this and also set off to gather the crystals before the scientists do.

Arc Three: A new whitecoat named Doctor Crisis shows up. She has the power to control time itself. The whitecoats use this to travel back in time to get some powerful relics called Time Gems to use in the present day. Juju teleports our heroes to the time machine and the group must travel to the past--and to the future--getting the relics before the villains do. Don't worry if time travel confuses you. I've made this simple enough to understand and make sense. I got a lot of really cool ideas in mind for this arc.

Arc Four: Terios is created with the help of the Forbidden Orbs. The whitecoats use him to try to get rid of the pesky failed experiments on the island. Our heroes must travel to different places to gather elemental shards of the element of which orb they're going after currently, to defeat them and stop the evil fox and the whitecoats. Terios can also be aided in this arc by any other evil mutants that wish to join in getting rid of the escaped experiments.

Arc Five: A new evil has come to threaten Remis. Now heroes and villains alike must work together to stop the duo of rabbits known as Sapphire and Steel. They came from a different dimension to destroy Remis. In order to stop them, our heroes and villains must work together to put a stop to the bunnies' plans. In this arc, they'll even be going to the other dimension the rabbits are from, fighting the final battle between them there before making it back to their own dimension.

Arc Six: Sometime after the following arc, our heroes discover a mysterious gem that none know the name of. The gem sends them into a world (or future of Remis, haven't decided yet) that has been 90% taken over by villains. Now, they must work together in order to stop the villains and their leader known as Garino. Not only that, but they must find a way to return back home to their world/time.

Arc Seven: Terios is haunted by memories of his past that happened to him in the Prison. It's slowly eating away at his sanity, slowly driving him over the edge and to the breaking point. Unknown to everyone else, it's all part of Cordax's plan to get rid of the annoying group of experiments with one of their own. If not stopped in time, the burly fox might just very well sussce in his mission. Not only that, but Shiva shows up to kill if the whitecoat's first plan goes wrong.

Arc Eight: A new plot threatens to destroy every evolved creature upon the islands, making the new mission personal for Teles and his entourage. Now Teles and the others to destroy a DNA targeted toxin to save their world.

Arc Nine: A new villain has decided to step up and do what Cordax couldn't do. Doctor Nira decides that she's going to decimate Iwaya Island with an army of mechanical animals. It's up to Teles and the gang to put a stop to her before she can wipe them out for good.

Arc Ten: Seeing as how experimenting on animals has failed, Cordax decides to try a different plan. Instead of experimenting on animals again, she decides to go through with a secret plan that one of her fellow whitecoats had started awhile back. He and the rest of the whitecoats at the Prison begin to work on experimenting on children--human children--turning them into killing machines. They're part animal, part human, able to turn into a savage beast that's intent on bloodlust. Of course this catches the attention of the mutants on the island and they step up to put a stop to this like always.

Arc Eleven: Maybe the war that's been hinted at between the humans/whitecoats and the animals/mutants? I'm unsure yet on this one and any arcs are this. If so, then this might be pushed back to a later arc. Part of me wants the war to be the final arc. But at the same time, it doesn't. I have a lot of other ideas in mind, but I want to hear what you guys think too So let me know I guess?

Character Sheet
Out of Character Chat

Last edited:
1523843343974.png

Name: Teles
Interactions: Open
Tagging: RatKing RatKing Raku Raku Matt Kulex (Alex T.) Matt Kulex (Alex T.)

The holding cell the lab assistants had placed the kitsu in wasn't the greatest place he ever thought he'd end up in. The dungeon was dark and gloomy with a rake smell that caused the vulpine to wrinkle his nose in the disgust. The bars had rust on them and creaked and cracked whenever they were opened or closed. It was like this had been here for many years. Way longer than he'd been alive. And he didn't even know how long being alive was.

Teles waited patiently for an explanation as to why he was imprisoned in a holding cell, but although he had been as polite as possible he didn't think the enlightenment would be coming his way anytime soon. At this point all he knew was that he was very different. He had scattered memories of a life that didn't look like his own, accented with feelings of contentment and freedom. Whatever happened to him, it hadn't been pleasant. Not in the mood to recall the pain he experienced during the staggeringly disturbing transformation, the young fox leaned against the bars, looking out at the many cells like his own.

It was through this that for the first time since he was placed in his holding cell, he noticed there were other animals in them. From what he could see, they were like him. All human-like animals. The vulpine scratched an ear in thought as his purple eyes scanned around at the other mutants. Did they too have scattered bits of a life that looked nothing like this? Did any of them know what was going to become of them? How long had they been down here? What was this place's goal? Why were they trapped in cages like animals?

Staying quiet wasn't going to get him the answers that he wanted to know, he figured. So he decided to speak up and ask. Someone here had to know, right? He cleared his throat to get the other mutants' attention. He hoped they were friendly. He didn't know what he was going to do if they weren't. Though, he figured, even if they weren't the nicest bunch around, they couldn't really do much since they were in cells like his own. They didn't look like they were dangerous neither, he supposed.

Now wasn't the time to be thinking about those things. Now that he got everyone's attention, he hoped at least, he was time to get answers.

"Hey," Teles called out to the rest, his voice echoing slightly against the dungeon's walls. He felt a small tingle of unease as he spoke in front of so many unknown creatures. He cleared his throat once more, trying to keep himself calm. He didn't want his first impression to be anything but his best. "Any of you know why we're trapped like a bunch of rats in a smelly place?"

Roland was muttering to himself as he made his way to the holding cells of the anthrians. Apparently some of the cells were showing signs of wear and age and while he did not care all much what about what the anthrians ultimately ended up being used for he certainly did not appreciate the corners that were cut in keeping them as healthy test subjects. So he took it upon himself to assess how poor of a condition the cells were in so that the proper maintenance could hopefully be applied. Especially because the last thing any of the scientists wanted was for the anthrians to break free and cause chaos all because of some easily avoidable faulty lock or loose bars.

After a few minutes of walking Roland arrived in front of the door to the cells where he quickly swiped his key-card to enter the room. The room was dark, had a particular odor, and went relatively silent when a scientist walked in. Flicking the light switch merely turned on the dim overhead lights. "Note to self, have someone install brighter lights..." he said under his breath as he adjusted his goggles in an attempt to get used to the darker lighting. "Now lets see what were working with here..." he said out loud as he walked down the aisles of cells.

Within in the first few of the cells he checked he had already noticed that quite a few seemed to have a significant amount of rust on them with nearly all of them having some kind of sign of scratches or physical force applied to the bars. "Well the bars could do with some rust removal, or just flat out replacement, lighting should be improved, better ventilation..." he said to himself as he started listing things off and approached the cell holding Teles as he continued his inspection of the cells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back