• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Another Teen Roleplay!

BasicallyMe

Dark roads lead to beautiful destinations.
Ok, This is a teen roleplay and yes, I know this is probably supposed to be under Fantasy, but I chose to just put it here. There will be supernatural allowed, but mostly it's human content so, it shouldn't matter it's here. Anyway, I have no beginning story because this is free form. Pretty much just drama, supernatural life, human life, and more drama. Yes, I love drama so make sure you add it all!

Rules:

1. Make a male AND female please. Most people tend to over-do their females.
  2. Drama like I said.
  3. No automatically killing off someone's character.
  4. And please feel free to do anything you please, other than the following numbers 1-3(;

Form:

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Kids-

Bf/gf-

Personality-(Please include atleast two characteristics)

Other-

Looks-

My characters:

Name- Rayleigh Brooke

Age-17

Gender-F

Kids-No way.

Bf/gf-Hmm, nope. I've tallied that hookups I've had if that counts?

Personality-Ofcourse at this moment, she could be known as heartless. She's not one of the people with the sob stories such as losing family. She still has all 2 parents and never had a sibling. Maybe one day someone will change the heartless part though, but as of now, everything remains the same.

Other-

Looks-
images

Name-Derick

Age-17

Gender-M

Kids-no.

Bf/gf-Nh, ust got rid of one why waste my time again.

Personality- He's your average bad boy. Just like Rayleigh he might not be the sweetest person there is. But that can always be changed.

Other-

Looks-
images

Name-Madison

Age-17

Gender-f

Kids-No.

Bf/gf-No.

Personality- She's soft and polite, but when some one disturbs that, she'll go off in a split second.

Other-

Looks-
images

Name- Ally

Age-17

Gender-F

Kids-no

Bf/gf-

Personality-sexual, bad girl. sorry I'm msking this ine short

Other-

Looks-
images

If you have any pictures to add that goes along with your character, such as pets or houses, you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
My characters:

Name: "My name is Davis Butler,"

Kids: "How in the world could I have kids if I'm only 19?"

Gf: "I am obviously dating Clara W."

Personality: "I do have anger issues, though I would give the shirt off my back to somebody who needed it."

Looks: "Are you blind?! I'm right in front of you!" Blond hair, navy blue eyes, light tan, 5', thinner than most, black short sleeved shirt, and light blue jeans.

Name: "My name is Clara Odwald."

Kids: "Nope...."

Bf: "Didn't Davis say? I'm dating Davis B."

Personality: "I do admit, I do get angry easily, and I am a bit harsh at times, and I'm shy. It is hard to friend me."

Looks: -Sigh- "Can you not see?" Long brown hair, light blue eyes, pale skin, 4"9, and average weighted. Red dress

Last edited by a moderator:
Name- Nicholas Lunna

Age- 17

Gender- Male

Kids- Possible if married.

Bf/gf- No one at the moment.

Personality- Nick is a little rude when it comes to liking someone and when Nick makes a friend, he boasts about it over and over.

Other- Nothing much :3

Looks-

65f227ddfe8ed9b16899d28ccf2bcc2d.jpg
Generally attractive.

(Ok I love both of you guys' characters!)

Rayleigh begins walking down the street. She could see her reflection staring back at her in the small puddles she passed. It had rained earlier, obviously, and being one of those girls who weren't very confident in her looks, she stares back up to where she was going.

Derrick leans his muscular body against a stop sign, scoping for new 'prey' as he called them; also known as any girl he could convince into a relationship. He was the kind to date and ditch only after maybe 2 weeks or so. Ofcourse after his first love left him for some huge body builder, getting in shape and becoming a total douche seemed valid.

Nick sighed, plopping his earbuds and sitting on the bench, asking himself questions. "Muscular idiots..." He laughed as the man gazed at the beautiful woman. None of them were interested in serious love, only hook-ups.

(Ofcourse! I don't mind)

She had looked up just in time to run into the bench, with just her luck, a guy was sitting there to. To frightened to move, she still stands there, frozen and now bruised on her shin. Why me? Was the only thing she could think of. More embarrassing moments flooded back from the past, traveling through her mind at the very moment while she stands there looking like a total creep. 
(No problem! I just wanted to make sure if someone was doing more than 1 character they would make equal amount genders, or close to it, because some girls only roleplay girls.)

Nick looked up with question and asked, "What's up?" and put down his phone, taking his ear buds out and putting it into his pocket.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt whatever you were doing." She brushes off her leg as it throbbed from the bruised area. "But since you asked, nothing really. What about you?" As she waits for his answer, she combs her fingers through the knots in her hair trying to make sure it wasn't frizzy.

"Listening to music." Nick smiled, "and I don't care that you interrupted me. I'd rather be social than an outcast." He laughed and sat down still.

Rayleigh sat next to him and smiled back. "Well that's good. Outcats are boring anyway." She says as she turns and points to Derrick who was still checking out girls. "Anyway, what grade are you in? I'm guessing you go to the same school as me."

"12th. 17 years old." He smiled, "I don't like that idiot. Picking girls up and possibly raping them." Nick sighed. "What grade are you in? I never see you around."

She listens and comprehends what grade he was in."Wow. 12 grade and you're 17?" She slides down in the spot she was sitting."I'm still a junior." An embarrassed blush forms on her cheeks."I'm not what you would call smart." Her phone vibrates and she looks down at it. Her expression was blank and not very interested in whatever the message said. After reading it, she turns her attemtion back to Nick.

"You could make yourself smart." He smiled, "I can help you study a little." Nick blushed, "Sorry if that sounded weird."

Rayleigh sits up and shakes her head. "It didn't sound weird at all.. um. I mean I guess we could exchange numbers and all that." The sentence came out sounding awkward, mostly because she felt awkward asking for his number. It was just weird. She waits for his answer anxiously hoping she didn't just ruin her bad girl rep by showing him she had no confidence.

He smiled, handing her his phone and blushing a little. "Sure." Nick laughed as she felt awkward, igniting an awkward environment. " Sweet! A phone number! He thought.

She quickly types her number in and hands it back to him."I texted myself so I have your number also. Do you think we could study now? I mean, unless you don't have time. I have a killer science exam tomorrow, so I was wondering if maybe we could start today." She breathes in air after finishing her long sentence.

"Alright." He smiled, "Where?" Nick asked, confused. The man who was hooking up with girls viewed him, mad. "And we need to go....now."

For some reason it has been created without any character sign-up tabs. Anywho, putting my character here.

Form:

Name- My name's Saitou Takumi. Nice to meet you.

Age- 16 years old and counting.

Gender- Male

Kids- Oh god... I'm sorry, I can't do this.

Bf/gf- No, I'm alone. All alone.

Personality- A bit of a geek, but he has the instincts of a wild animal. Been alone most of his life, picked up my an orphanage, dropped out, and picked up at this school. He's pretty average, but he could tear you up at any moment. Many don't approach him without even knowing why. He just lets off some sort of aura... The explanation is still unknown, though. He tends to be called a loner because of this, but he's very social online. He's a gaming legend, who goes by the name "U" online. He one day hopes to become friends with someone in real life who wasn't being paid to be with him. Oh yeah, it's happened to him a lot.

Looks-
-font-b-black-b-font-New-font-b-Style-b-font-Men-font-b-Boys.jpg

(Quick question. Do you know how to use tabs? There's an overview, character creation (missing), roleplay, and out of character chat tab at the very top just below the title of the roleplay.)​

Rayleigh thinks for a moment."My house." She stands quickly and walks faster for Nick's sake. As they reach her house, she unlocks the door and walks in ."Are you thirsty? Hungry? I can give you something before we start." Opening the fridge, there was plenty of unhealthy snacks staring them right back in the face."I hope you're not a health freak, because that word doesn't exist in my house."

(Ok and ik)

"No, I'm not thirsty." He sighed, grabbing a bag of Doritos and opening it, slowly biting a chip each time Nick took one out. "What do you need help with studying?" Nick asked, sitting down on a black couch.

She watches as he sits on her couch. "Chemistry." After telling him, she grabs her book bag and takes out a study guide. It was atleast 4 pages and before his facial expression could change to horror she spits out her next sentence. "But let's not do all of it, I'll just wing some of the exam."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back