• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Superhero School (re opened)

realistic photos or animated art?

• weeb

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • realistic

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • both

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what are the rules for powers?
im typing everything up now. But atm you get one power, and two abilities. we are assuming you are all young and have had very little training. the schools you have went to previously teaches you how to control your powers not amplify them so you start of pretty basic. The elite students are the best students at the school, they have studied and trained hard to hone in there powers. They can have one power with three abilities or two powers with one ability for each.

im typing everything up now. But atm you get one power and two abilities. we are assuming you are all young and have had very little training. the schools you have went to previously teaches you how to control your powers not amplify them so you start of pretty basic. The elite students are the best students at the school, they have studied and trained hard to hone in there powers. They can have one power with three abilities or two powers with one ability for each.

So to be clear because not everyone defines them the same in their RPs, what would be the difference between power and an ability? Just an example.

So to be clear because not everyone defines them the same in their RPs, what would be the difference between power and an ability? Just an example.

example of normal students power and ability
Power: adaptation

-can adapt to a water environment
-can adapt to cold environment.

You do not have to be an elite to gain an ability, the elites just start off more advance because they have already been attending the school. you also do not have to have many abilities at all. One of my characters is an elite and she has one power and one ability. She can clone herself.

Not everyone from before, some want to start over fresh or make new characters but anyone who is interested in being an elite can shoot me a pm with a character idea but slots are limited.

My two characters will be in the elite class, if that's okay. Also can I give Atlas superstrength and flight? Those are two powers and should speak for themselves really. I've decided not to change his powers

My two characters will be in the elite class, if that's okay. Also can I give Atlas superstrength and flight? Those are two powers and should speak for themselves really. I've decided not to change his powers

Just one elite if you don't mind lol i have to make it fair. And yeah he can have both. I'll add him to the lore when you are done.

WOWEE! This sounds so cool! Can i join? And can i shoot you a pm for my character? BTW what are the guidelines for the characters? Sorry for all the questions!

Last edited:
yes you can join, and im not to sure what you mean by guidelines

Although I am new to this site am am rather interested in this superhero’s are not something iv attempted to rp before

Welcome to the site, this is a very versatile plot line, it has enough conflict and details to keep the pros happy and entertained and at the same time easy to follow. You can go to the occ and meet propel, some cabrecters are already up as well if you’re ant to check that out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back