• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Well it’s morning and I don’t have a hangover (cus I’m a beast) so I’ll post real soon. There won’t be much socializing or back and forth. For the school hours so I advise you make these post lengthy you can protray what you want cus it will be over before you know it. Like my first post is literally going to cover breakfast to lunch.
Duely noted I shall attempt to produce a post of adequate length with the time comes

@Brea The Brave
Is it really taking you three extra post just to go to sleep my goodness, I gave you guys one round and you started posting away repeatedly. 🤣

next time imma just force sleep everyone and skip to the next day

naw that could have defiantly happen in one post, it wasn't just you three people chose to do multiple post when I gave everyone one. you were not suppose to do an interaction post, you were suppose to do a wrap it up post. but instead people just started a conversation or continued one. it's fine i'm not like mad but I've been waiting for everyone to go to sleep, i wanted to start the new day today but now i might have to wait.

naw that could have defiantly happen in one post, it wasn't just you three people chose to do multiple post when I gave everyone one. you were not suppose to do an interaction post, you were suppose to do a wrap it up post. but instead people just started a conversation or continued one. it's fine i'm not like mad but I've been waiting for everyone to go to sleep, i wanted to start the new day today but now i might have to wait.
Well she was in my...precieved bunk how was there not going to be an interaction? Just be like oh yeah that's fine I'll just yeah, can I have my stuff? No? okay alright lol

I would have pm the person to coordinate, personally. but again everyone has a way of rping. i don't mind the interactions its the fact that i told everyone they can post once to wrap it up and instead of coming to me and asking for permission to post multiple times I got a big "fuck you imma post as much as I want". I would have let everyone post more than once, but I mean it would have been nice if people asked me. i was just kinda sitting there like these people don't care what i say the rules are.

im writing up my post now but my work schedule has changed so I may only do half

I would have pm the person to coordinate, personally. but again everyone has a way of rping. i don't mind the interactions its the fact that i told everyone they can post once to wrap it up and instead of coming to me and asking for permission to post multiple times I got a big "fuck you imma post as much as I want". I would have let everyone post more than once, but I mean it would have been nice if people asked me. i was just kinda sitting there like these people don't care what i say the rules are.
Well I'm sorry it came off that way, but I genuinely didn't see any way around it. They were supposed to be going to bed and it seemed kind of weird to just have her go to bunk 8 without a word when it was already established she left it at 11. If I knew it was going to be an issue I'd have just edited and out her at 8 to avoid it in the first place.

it don't matter anymore. i'll know next time to just not be so lenient

coming up with a breakfast menu is so time consuming lol

You haven't seen how this place is pretty much run like a prison? You know what they feed prisoners -cough-students-cough PRISON FOOD

And MREs are any better.

I apologise as I am not used to this type of rp so I’m sorry that I made to many posts since I was unable to coordinate my posts as lack of experience got to me,

Yea I'm not gonna have fun if I can't even do interaction and finish conversations and be rushed onto the next day

Yea I'm not gonna have fun if I can't even do interaction and finish conversations and be rushed onto the next day
You can do interactions. This is an rp about school and for the past week I let you all not be at school. Like I figured you guys wanted to be at school which I can’t do untill you all finished. But fuck it if you guys want more I teractions I’ll finsh school super fast and let y’all do whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back