• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Burma, Liberia, and the US are the only countries no not the the metric system, I’m a Australian btw though I did say that before

Just check all the characters the closest person to Margate hight is river, Kyle

Both standing at about 180 river being 182, Margates still beats the. By 68 centimetres in rivers case and 70 in Kyles case she she legit looks down at everyone

No I know the metric system, but we use cm when we are talking about height, I never known anyone to use meters

Like in America they go by feet, but in the American military they go by inches. Same system but they used different measurables. I’ve always gone by cm

I can't keep up with this chat goddamn
Don’t worry I annotate Anything important. Tba the past four three pages have just Been a bunch of fangirling/fanboying and perverted jokes so I wouldn’t even bother reading it

Don’t worry I annotate Anything important. Tba the past four three pages have just Been a bunch of fangirling/fanboying and perverted jokes so I wouldn’t even bother reading it

But I love perverted jokes. And banter in general XD

Well needless to say we came up with a new character, and she has kissing and biting powers because we are sick dirty bastards.

I love how in the occ we are talking about friendship and ships and in the ic everyone is trying to stab each other in the back and not trusting anyone

and height wise like..idk they are almost eyes level to maree

HEY GUYS! I'M SORRY AOUT BEING MIA! i won't be active for another two weeks! on a trip! I'll try to post when i can though! I'm so sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back