• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
okay guys so i worked hard on this damn post im about to do and i tried hard to give all my characters enough length and detail to provide a good response. I'm not asking to give me an essay but damn it give me at least 2/3 the energy I gave ya'll. I used all five of my characters and I could squeeze out a paragraph or more so i'm sure we can all post something good.

We have one more character that will break his thread cherry once he gets off of work i'm going to restart the cycle , you guys are free to do your ONE post after me.

okay guys so i worked hard on this damn post im about to do and i tried hard to give all my characters enough length and detail to provide a good response. I'm not asking to give me an essay but damn it give me at least 2/3 the energy I gave ya'll. I used all five of my characters and I could squeeze out a paragraph or more so i'm sure we can all post something good.

We have one more character that will break his thread cherry once he gets off of work i'm going to restart the cycle , you guys are free to do your ONE post after me.
Sorry like I said I'm not good at openings and I panicked, also I call 11 for Nubia because....7/11...take that as you will.

@Brea The Brave

you have to claim it in the ic not the occ. That goes for everyone, if you are not an elite then you have to claim, or attempt to claim a pod in the ic

AND I SHALL JOIN YOU ON YOUR QUEST FOR REVENGE AND BLOOD. lol also why did your Felicity have to bother Maree of all people. Its like poking a sleeping bear with a stick. :xFgrin:. I almost felt like making her a tad nice then i realized that anything less then a insult filled tantrum would be out of character for her

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I'm going to make a new character because I find there were some made after that are too similar to Asher and that wouldn't be fun for anyone

Will let you know when he's finished

AND I SHALL JOIN YOU ON YOUR QUEST FOR REVENGE AND BLOOD. lol also why did your Felicity have to bother Maree of all people. Its like poking a sleeping bear with a stick. :xFgrin:. I almost felt like making her a tad nice then i realized that anything less then a insult filled tantrum would be out of character for her
Well in her defense she didn't know she was going to have a BF about it, but Felicity can be a brat too, so...this may get ugly. Not as in a first fight, but she may decide to bug the shit out of her now lol

Well in her defense she didn't know she was going to have a BF about it, but Felicity can be a brat too, so...this may get ugly. Not as in a first fight, but she may decide to bug the shit out of her now lol
well good news is, fighting with no use of powers doesn't get you expelled/locked up. bad news is the elisa fights all of maree's battels

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy I'm going to make a new character because I find there were some made after that are too similar to Asher and that wouldn't be fun for anyone

Will let you know when he's finished
you gonna keep Asher or are you getting rid of him?

I'm thinking he'll be a regular student with aspirations of being an elite so if someone wanted a reform they could try for it

WAIT I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BETTER!!
Can I keep the reform slot then?

I'm thinking he'll be a regular student with aspirations of being an elite so if someone wanted a reform they could try for it

WAIT I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING BETTER!!
Can I keep the reform slot then?

at this point you keep the reform position or no one gets it lol

imma have Maree be so dam crazy or Damien its gonna be hilarious. Like i don't even want to ship them, i just want one person that knocks her off her mean girl bitch stride and makes her tongue tied .

Mmm, I see that's unfortunate, but I see that you have an even better idea in the process. I hope you'll have even more fun with that character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back