• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ Another season, another roleplay search ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

mochaSwirl

I want to be the morning coffee…
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey, how’s it going ?
you can call me Daisy! I’m thirty-one (she/her) and have been writing for far too long, likely up to eighteen years or so. I like long romantic walks through the skincare aisle, drinking copious amounts of caffeine and watching my favorite hallmark movies for an upteenth time. I love love, character building and world building as well. I also enjoy having a large cast, so I’d love to see us double or even triple/quadruple.

For my partners… I would love for them to be 18+, due to my own age it would make me feel uncomfy to write with minors. I would also like for you to use third person, pov as well just so we are writing in the same tense!

Ghost friendly although I would like to see communication remain open!

I would prefer to write in a pm rather than a thread!

Fandoms:
🌙 Harry Potter — golden era, preferably. would love to write opposite George or Oliver wood, will write as anyone but Severus Snape or Tom Riddle/Voldermort !! - craving
⭐️ A Court of Thorns and Roses — i love acotar! I’d like to revisit Pytheria either in an AU during ACOTAR/ACOWAR or post canon events. I’d like to write opposite Cassian and I’d like to write as any male canon character.
🌙 Twilight — nostalgia gets me every time. would love to write opposite Emmett or Jacob, can write as any canon character but would rather not one of the volturi
⭐️ Degrassi: Next Generation — season 9-14 preferably! would have characters to go opposite the likes of Declan, Drew, Cam, Sav or Dallas! very flexible with characters.
🌙 Winx Club: Fate, Next Saga — low muse. would love to write AS sky, opposite Riven.
⭐️ Gossip Girl — ocs! Maybe write opposite Nate and write as Chuck Bass
🌙 Magnolia Parks universe
⭐️ House of Night
🌙 Pretty Little Liars — haven’t watched the new spin-off series or when they return back to Rosewood.

Original settings:
⭐️ Disney retellings — come to me with your favorite Disney tale and let’s come up with something magical!
🌙 Plot based off of the Unhoneymooners — fake dating! tropical destinations! really craving this idea !!
⭐️ Plot based off of The Selection series — modern day, mideival or post acolyptic.
🌙 Cast members in Disney World finding their happily ever after — craving! CRAVING! let me live my modern day Disney princess fantasy and I’ll give you the world. (Dreamland Billionaires? Hallmark Royal Summer)
⭐️ Magical academia — would rather a lighter or preestablished magic system
🌙 Second chance romance — always a favorite of mine
⭐️ Single dad/dance teacher
🌙 Friends to lovers
⭐️ Enemies to lovers
🌙 Small town romance
⭐️ Mafia romance
🌙 Forbidden romance
⭐️ Grumpy / sunshine
🌙 Slice of Life
⭐️ Hallmark-esque stories
🌙 Fated mates
⭐️ Legal stories

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back