• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Another Looking For Partners Thread With A Non-Sense Tag

DreRex

Shadow Lurker
Basically, I am looking for people to rp with like everyone else. But, most of the rp's here were having the main plot as romance or were anime fandoms and I was too lazy to go through all the threads. So, I am searching for partners who have the same common interests as me as mentioned below:
  • Romance can be a sub-plot or side-plot and is even encouraged but the rp should not be centred around the romantic relationship of the protagonists.
  • I prefer OC and spin offs rather than canons.or fandoms.
  • I don't actually mind anime rp's but the problem is that I know very few animes.
  • I prefer stories set in modern times.
  • I preferably don't like things too dark.For example: the past of a character may be quite dark but if other important side characters are kept being killed off or the characters are constantly put in a tough spot then I lose interest quickly.
  • Humor and comedy is very strongly encouraged.
  • I like my plots to be either very convoluted or very simple.
  • Other than the above-mentioned things, I am open to almost all types of rp's such as fantasy, supernatural, horror, crime and so on

Well, I may have a bit too many preferences, but I can't help it cause that's how I like roleplaying. But if you look past those shortcomings and preferences of mine, you would find that I am generally a decent person to rp with. I cannot judge my language skills, but I would call them decent and I know my grammar and punctuation marks well. And as I am having my vacations now and as I am quite proactive I am able to post a few times a day to whatever times in a week you guys may feel comfortable with. I am also able to post a minimum of 2 good paragraphs to.......well, I don't know. But I may struggle to complete my paragraphs in between short dialogues sometimes.
You may have to help me regarding few things related to rping as I don't have a lot of experience under my belt and am fairly new, but that's about it.

About the things that I expect from you guys are:
  • You follow the site rules.
  • I hope that you are able to post at least once in a day and would inform me if you would not be able to do so.
  • I don't like people who would post only once in a blue moon and that too, with a one liner.And sometimes even those one liners are ridiculous. "He smiled." "He nodded to his proposal.""The car did not stop."Please put in some effort guys. So, basically no one liners and a paragraph at least.
  • Forcefully advancing the plot. Many of my rp's ended prematurely because my partner tried to forcefully push the plot forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back