Another journey begins...?

Alonfé

Over 9000
*Insert Introduction Here*

Forgive me if I sound off kilter or just plain old stupid but I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Alonfé, Alon for short. I've also gone by Ragnell1107, and Alondite. 

I live in Canada (#westcoastbestcoast) and basketball is pretty much life, right after karate. Shotokan Karate for 11 1/2 years, 2nd Kyu Brown Belt.

I LOVE TO ROLEPLAY and hey I guess that's what everyone came here to do, huh? I've been RPing for about a year and a half on b.net (yes, the Destiny forums) and I've gotten to know many people there and grow as a RPer throughout that time. I honestly don't know what to expect here so any help would be appreciated. Fantasy, Modern, School, Fandom-based, I'll RP basically anywhere so if anyone's got a thread or a forum or a place or whatever they're called here that they'd recommend, I'm all ears. 

FAVOURITE GAMES ARE (FIRE EMBLEM: RADIANT DAWN) AND (METAL GEAR SOLID 4 & 5). (PERSONA 4 GOLDEN) IS PRETTY DOPE TOO. 

I am a Playstation gamer, #PS4masterconsole, #PCmasterrace. Up to play any sort of game with anybody, that is, if I have the game. 

So yeah! Short get to know me, and I look forward to making friends with a lot of people and hey let's all be buds. I'd love to get to know some other people on here too. Still don't know much about that 10 post thing but 24h seems straight up. 

I can't wait to see you all in a thread/forum/place/whatchamacallit to RP. I ain't no newbie so don't be so surprised!

Adios~!

Welcome to Rpn Alonfé! (I didn't realize that we could accents in our usernames :0) 

That's really cool that you're into karate and basketball. I don't know much about karate but I do know a lot about basketball. I don't play any sports though, I just watch them. 

Hopefully there are some roleplays out there that appeal to you! There's so many I would be surprise if you didn't find at least one! 

Otherwise have fun and enjoy~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back