• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance (Always accepting!)

Nicole blushed slightly as his hand met hers. She tightened her grip, making sure he wouldn't let go; She was glad Marcus was there with her. If she had been alone, she would have been scared to her death.

Just then, she heard voices coming the dining room. "Follow me," she whispered quietly, as she led him through the house. Reaching the room, she peeked through the slightly ajar door. There were men in there, carrying guns and a black bag, with masks over their faces. She turned to face Marcus, her eyes filled with fear. "There are people in there," she whispered. "And they don't look very nice."

Last edited by a moderator:
Shiori turned at Lisanna, "Give that to me." she said, grabbing the pouch from Lisanna. Aaaaaand, the next thing you know, Shiori was grabbing both Lisanna and Hikaru's collar, also both dragging them along the ground, quickly walking away from the Café

When Nicole said she saw the guys Marcus let go of her hand. He then hugged her and wrapped his right arm around her waist to pull her close. Marcus then shot ice shards at all te guys hands, he then he made a giant block of ice a knocked all he guys out. Marcus wrapped both arms around Nicole and pulled her close and kissed her on top of her head. "Hey everything is fine now. The bad guys are gone its fine." Marcus then rubbed your back and kissed you on top of the head again as he still held you close.

By the time the two finished deciding where to go, Finn finished his snack. He stood up and prepared to leave. "Well, I'm going to the mall now. Wanna come with or you have plans?", he asked Nona.

@JustCallMeAimee

Nicole watched Marcus took out the guys with his powers, and was surprised when he took her in her arms. As he kissed her, she could feel her heart flutter. But...we've only just met, was what she wanted to say. Instead, she returned a kiss on his cheek, and asked Marcus, "What should we do about those men in there?" gesturing towards the room beyond the ajar door.

Hikaru crossed his arms, a bit curious, "Hey," He said, "Where, and when did you two meet?...Just asking', don't kill me please..."

Alias said:
By the time the two finished deciding where to go, Finn finished his snack. He stood up and prepared to leave. "Well, I'm going to the mall now. Wanna come with or you have plans?", he asked Nona.
@JustCallMeAimee
"I don't have plans..." She shook her head laughing, "as you've just seen I'm not very popular."

[QUOTE="Rei Itsukaya]Hikaru crossed his arms, a bit curious, "Hey," He said, "Where, and when did you two meet?...Just asking', don't kill me please..."

[/QUOTE]
Shiori stayed silent, still walking, still holding onto their collars, still very silent, and yet..deadly. ( :P )

I will take them outside and freeze them a call the police." Marcus said as he let go of Nicole and started to take the guys outside. When Marcus was finished he froze them and called the police. He then went back to Nicole, and said, "How about we start the lasagna." Marcus said this as he wrapped his arms around you and carried you to the kitchen while laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]
"Ooh, Ooh!! I can answer that!!" Lisanna smiled at Hikaru,"...We were in a forgotten temple in a lost forest...."

[/QUOTE]
Shiori groaned, "We were at IHOP." She deadpanned. Well, why would Lisanna even say that? What the hell is she saying? Maybe her imagination?...

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]
"...And I was about to die!!!" She said, followed by derpy sound effects coming from her mouth.

[/QUOTE]
Shiori groaned again, "...There weren't any pancakes left, I had the last one..." She deadpanned, again.

Lisanna again ignored her, "Luckily, Master Shiori here, sacrificed her life for me, and died on. A. Cross!!!...And then, the next three days, she got resurrected!!"

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]Lisanna again ignored her, "Luckily, Master Shiori here, sacrificed her life for me, and died on. A. Cross!!!...And then, the next three days, she got resurrected!!"

[/QUOTE]
Shiori's eye twitched, "... She was crying, so I gave her my pancake." She deadpanned. "I'M NOT JESUS, OKAY, LISANNA?!?"

"GODDAMMIT," Shiori let go of both their collars, "...Just forget about it." She walked away quickly, silent, and maybe..cursing under her breath?...

"Put me down, put me down!" she said, trying to sound annoyed, but her laughter won out. When they got to the kitchen, she hopped off his arms and started preparing the lasagna, and in a few minutes, it was in the oven, baking. She caught a glimpse of herself in the kitchen mirror, and realized with horror that she had flour all over herself, and her hair was slightly messed up. "I-I promise you, I do not always look so horrible!" she said, embarrassed, as the blood rushed to her cheeks.

Marcus just laughed at what Nicole said. "Actually I think you look really cute." Marcus said this as he went over to where Nicole was looking in the mirror. Marcus the proceeded to wrap his arms around Nicole and whispered into her ear, "I think you look even better like this than before." While saying that Marcus made sure to breathe a little on Nicole's ear while talking.

Nicole could feel the goosebumps on her skin as he whispered into her ears, her knees growing weaker with every breath he took. She turned around to face him, noticed how tempting, how soft his lips looked. Stop, she told herself. He's a stranger. Sure, you went to the same school, but you've never even talked before. She turned her head away, realizing that she had been staring at his lips the whole time. Just then, the oven timer went off, probably saving her from the worst life decision she could have made. She broke away from his arms, and said with a smile, "The lasagna's ready!"

"Oh. Then would you-", Finn stopped mid-sentence. He was going to ask her to come with him to the mall just to pass the time, but he acknowledged the fact that maybe she doesn't want to go with him. "...Nevermind", he said instead. "See you around then". With that, he left the cafe and went to a bookstore inside the mall.

@JustCallMeAimee

Alias said:
"Oh. Then would you-", Finn stopped mid-sentence. He was going to ask her to come with him to the mall just to pass the time, but he acknowledged the fact that maybe she doesn't want to go with him. "...Nevermind", he said instead. "See you around then". With that, he left the cafe and went to a bookstore inside the mall.
@JustCallMeAimee
With a shake of her hair she stood to follow him, "if you wanted me to come you could've just asked." Taking her ginger locks she tied them up in her head in a makeshift messy bun, "I have no reason to say no." Her own mark peaked out the top of her shirt on her neck/upper shoulder blades.

@Alias

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus noticed the goosebumps and how she was staring at his lips. Marcus knew he liked her, but he wasn't sure yet. "Sweet I am starving." Marcus said as he stood with rubbing his hands in front of him. Marcus couldn't help but notice how cute and excited Nicole got when she cute.

Nicole gestured towards the kitchen island, and said, "Have a seat!" She placed the lasagna on the island, and set up the plates and the cutlery. Pulling out two glasses and a bottle from a shelf, she asked Marcus, "Would you like some wine?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back