Announcements

First announcement!~

We're hoping to get the RP going just after new year's, so possibly the second or third of January. So, try to have your character sheets up and approved before then! Thank you for your co-operation.

We hope to begin RPing tomorrow, hopefully around 12pm Eastern Standard Time (EST) if all goes as planned. Please make sure to submit your character sheet(s) by then, though if you're busy we understand. ^^

Here are the members who have yet to submit a character (Sorry, we gotta call you guys out);

@MatTamMax@Cheesemick(Sorry you two, we know you guys keep having to re-make your characters throughout the seasons. Copy paste if you want?) @MidnightStar, and @Tetro you're almost done there so keep up the hard work! ^^

We look forward to reviewing your characters and hopefully accepting them without any problems!~

Ah I'm sorry! If that's the case mind if I just make the same character again? is it possible to be in one of the empty squads without a leader?

Ah I'm sorry! If that's the case mind if I just make the same character again? is it possible to be in one of the empty squads without a leader?

To answer your first question, yes it's fine to just use the character you used last time ^^ for your second question, no you cannot be apart of a squad unless there is a Squad Leader. Sorry ^^" also, please try not to post in the announcements tab next time. OOC might suit the need better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the loss of Squad 2's leader and the temporary lack of a replacement, we'll be having one of the owners of Weave stand in for the time it takes to find someone to fill the place permanently. Sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this might have caused, and we hope to see all of Squad 2 RPing with us again.

@MidnightStar@Cheesemick@Aurath Moonblood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back