Annamarie Salvara

Kiroshiven

Shadow Cursed
Aquamarie.jpg

"I'm not my siblings. Thus, don't expect me to act like 'em."

Name: Annamarie Salvara

Nickname: Aquamarie (hates this), Anna or Marie.

Biological Age: 600 years

Appears To Be Age: 25

Species: Angel

Power: Aquakinetic

Secondary Abilities:

Hydroportation, Healing Water, Water solidification

Personality: Anna is the cool adult character for a lot of the children in heaven. She doesn't really get serious about much and likes to have more fun than anything else. She plays pranks on the other angels just to get a quick laugh more often than not. However, there is a serious side to her. She looks out for students and children because she knows that the angel hierarchy is full of annoyances that would restrict their future if they acted up too much. So she finds herself often taking the blame for them, though she does have them help clean up their mess and such. She also seems to take health and well being VERY seriously, never letting someone weasel out of laying in bed for a day when they need it. 

Biography: Annamarie was the third child of the Salvara family. Directly behind Epulari and Resolvara. With two prodigal siblings, to say that Annamarie was a disappointment to her parents would be an understatement. Anna was a highly skilled aquakinetic, but at the same time, she wasn't a prodigy like Epulari nor did she show the drive and dedication to the angelic cause as Resolvara. Anna just seemed to want to have fun and live a carefree life. The more her parents tried to put pressure on her, the more she rebelled and the more of an attitude she got.

Then she one day just vanished, at least from Heaven. She went to Earth at the age of 150 just to get away from her parents' annoying nagging about how she lived her life. She explore the world and watched from the sidelines as humans advanced. From the 1600's all the way until the 1940's Anna stayed on Earth. It was in the forties however, during the second world war, that Anna finally came into her own as a nurse. She had been working on a base in Hawaii taking care of soldiers and using her powers to help them recover so they could go home and see their families. Things were going well until they were bombed.

Unless she exposed herself, Annamarie had no choice but to watch as people she knew and had come to cherish more than her family die around her. She knew it would happen at some point, but she didn't think it would've been like that. With so many now dead, Anna couldn't stay on Earth anymore and went back home. Where she was immediately greeted by her parents and more nagging. In over 300 years they hadn't changed and it brought back out the Anna that had left in the first place. She stormed off deciding that she would forego her family and just help the kids as a nurse and share what knowledge she'd gathered on earth. However, she never mentioned anything about why she came back as it was and still is too painful for her to recall.

Stats: Please allocate 60 points across each of the 9 basic stats. Each must have at least one point, and no more than 20.

Strength: 4

Speed: 1

Endurance: 4 + 2 = 6

Agility: 4 + 2 = 6

Luck: 4 + 2 = 6

Intelligence: 10 + 2 = 12

Cunning: 18 + 2 = 20

Charisma: 12 + 2 = 14

Intimidation: 7

Additional Abilities: Joker (+2 INT, CUN, LUCK),  Dancer (+2 END, CHA, AGI)

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! She can be in the room with the other instructors (who are just standing around observing behind Cyra and Alysander) if you'd like, or out the front of the Council Room, perhaps. By the way, I might unlock the Council Room thread so you can post in there, if you'd like.

As Morgana DOES have some involvement in the council, I would like to.

Accepted! She can be in the room with the other instructors (who are just standing around observing behind Cyra and Alysander) if you'd like, or out the front of the Council Room, perhaps. By the way, I might unlock the Council Room thread so you can post in there, if you'd like.

Of course! I was planning on asking you about it when I made the first post, but I was in a bit of a rush at the time so I apologise. You can interact with the other Council members and I think I'll try to get some other stuff going on so that you don't have to just interact with me ^_^  

As Morgana DOES have some involvement in the council, I would like to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back