• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anivila - The Isles Of Hope

VioletShadow

The Lunar Fae
@Nanax @HuorSpinks @Archbeast

Hurray! The thread is up! Please create your character (:3)

This roleplay won't be able to start till tomorrow, as it's late for me right now.

ALL out of character chat comes here!

No exceptions!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't think people would take it in a different way, and I sincerely apologize, but the original idea was that your character has three forms:

Human, half-human and animal. Human and animal are self-explanatory, whereas half-animal is where traits of your animal form are visible. (Ears, tails, eyes, wings etc.) I can't believe I forgot to include that in the overview, that will be added now, to prevent further confusion.

@HuorSpinks @DarknessSpirit

I hope it's not too much to ask, but could you include this in your character sheets? Once again, I am sincerely sorry.

VioletShadow said:
I didn't think people would take it in a different way, and I sincerely apologize, but the original idea was that your character has three forms:
Human, half-human and animal. Human and animal are self-explanatory, whereas half-animal is where traits of your animal form are visible. (Ears, tails, eyes, wings etc.) I can't believe I forgot to include that in the overview, that will be added now, to prevent further confusion.

@HuorSpinks @DarknessSpirit

I hope it's not too much to ask, but could you include this in your character sheets? Once again, I am sincerely sorry.
Sure, I don't mind changing my character sheet. Unfortunately, I'm about to head for work now, so I'll make my edits the moment I get back from it.

As the Easter holidays have just begun for me, I will be going on holiday for a few days. Therefore I won't be able to reply/edit/check on new posts. I will try to be online today, before I leave, it depends on how quickly I can pack.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey! Sorry I wasn't able to get on until today. School shtuff. I'll get on a character sheet now!

@DarknessSpirit Please remove at least 2 of your weaknesses. Thank you.

@Archbeast Your personality is a little short, but it's acceptable with a nice amount of detail involved. Also, could you include a humanoid figure of your creature? It'll be necessary for the roleplay. If you need more information refer to the races section of the overview.

Last edited by a moderator:
ShadyAce said:
Woo! :) I'll get started on a character now...
I've read through the info for the character sheets and lore, as well as the rest of the stuff. I'm just wondering, if I had a type of bird as my animal, which couldn't fly (not, like a penguin, but a eagle or something that cannot fly due to deformations and such), could I pick a different secondary power?
Yes, of course, as long as your animal form cannot fly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back