• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Anime Battle Island

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

[color= dodgerblue]Anime Battle Island[/color][color= limegreen]
[/color]

Male Dorms

1. Masaomi Kida and Akira Kurusu
2. Sora and Scar
3. Axel and Hans Humpty
4. Souji Mitsuka and King Bradley
6. Roxas and Yumoto
7. Adlet walks a lonely road
Female Dorms

1. Tanya and Ashe
No specified gender Dorms

None atm

Last edited:
Akira stirred awake as he found himself lying on a patch of grass, looking up into a clear, sunny sky. In addition, it appears as if he was already wearing his glasses. He rose to a sitting position and began to looked at his surroundings. There are a couple of people similar to him lying about. As he was about the rub the back of his neck, he noticed how he had something on it. Something right below his neck, and above his collar. "What the...?" He gripped the collar, touching it until it formed a circle around his neck...Something was placed on him.

Although he wasn't sure what it is, but he somehow realized how he might've become some sort of chained prisoner with the absence of chains but replaced with something else. With that thought in mind, he stood up and went to the nearest person he can see; a young girl who seemed younger than him, wearing what appears to be a military outfit along with a nice hat. Cute as she may, he mainly focused on the neck; a metal collar wrapped around it like a choker, but with some sort of LED lights attached to it. As much as he should try turning her over to see if there is a clasp on the back, it would disturb the young maiden's sleep. He could only make out that it is some sort of electronic collar similar to that of the electronic ankle bracelet used in american prisoners on house arrest.

"Just what the hell is going on here...?" He could only mutter as he rubbed his chin, studying the device without touching the girl in question. Who could've done this and why did they bring other people here? Those questioned plagued his mind as he tried to come up with an answer. There wasn't any looming entity that he knows as of now since he took down Shido, and Futaba doesn't appear to be around. Worse of all, he didn't have his bag nor his phone! So contacting Futaba may be a problem, and information is scarce...

Mention/Interaction: Tanya ( Pacificus Pacificus )

Tanya slowly awoke. Her eyes opened and then squinted at the sudden brightness of the sun. Her first thought was that this was not her tent. She turned her head side to side, seeing she was in a grassy field. This was not the western front. The front was covered in mud, rain and smoke. Was this an illusion created by Being-X?

There was also a boy staring down on her. She immediately percieved him as a threat. "You have exacly 5 seconds to tell me where I am or I will kill you. 5.." Her tone was calm, but sharp, showing that she meant it. Her hands moved through the grass, feeling for a weapon. Right next to her she felt the wooden stock of her submachine-gun. If this kid said she was in prugatory she intended to blow his head off.

Interacted with Akira Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Caught off guard by the girl's sudden threat, Akira immediately griped his pistol from it's holster. The girl immediately demanded an explanation and, if he is seeing correctly, attempting to grab a rifle of some form from the grass. Misunderstood? Probably. Thus, Akira immediately came up with the most normal sounding answer while also displaying his lack of information.

"Sorry, but I'm not too sure." Akira replied, pushing his glasses with his other hand. "I don't recognize this place, but I know for a fact that it's nowhere near Tokyo nor anywhere I've been before." The question now remains; was that answer satisfactory?

Interaction: Tanya Pacificus Pacificus

Groggily, he opened his eyes, yawning as the world slowly came into focus. "An-chan?" He called out, expecting to hear a quick and gruff reply. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he waited a second. Then three. Then six. When no reply was forthcoming, the boy cautiously stood up, faintly making note that he had his school uniform on. It only took a single glance to tell him he wasn't in his room, or the Kurotama Bath House. "...An-chan...?" He called out again, knowing he wouldn't get an answer. Yumoto once again took a quick look at his surroundings, only to be disturbed at the scene surrounding him. There were bodies everywhere, almost all in a seemingly deep slumber. Some waking up, and others still snoring away. He didn't recognize a single soul, and most that were awake seemed just as confused as he was.

"Did I get kidnapped?" he asked himself, trying to decide whether or not he should approach those who were already awake. A bit off in the distance, he saw a blonde girl in the process of getting up and a boy with what looked like raven black hair in some kind of confrontation. He couldn't see too well because of how far he was from them, but it seemed they both had some form of firearm at the ready. It was a standoff, and violent confrontation always made Yumoto feel uncomfortable, so he decided to let them have their scuffle and noticed a rather large building not too far from where he was standing. It looked almost like a hotel. Scarlet could feel his heart sink into his stomach. He'd seen this situation way too many times on Netflix and the theaters. At the very least, it was clear some form of survival would be the main focus of the time he'd spend here, however long that turned out to be. Quite unfortunate. Last thing he remembered, he was supposed to be in bed, meeting Kinshiro for tea and cake the next day.

It didn't take long to realize everyone was probably being monitored, and Yumoto didn't fancy exploring the hotel: buildings in the middle of nowhere usually turned out to be fairly deadly, and too frightening for him to deal with at the very moment. He quickly thought over his options: he could approach the two armed individuals in the standoff and risk getting shot, he could explore the area and risk waking up a murderer or other hostile individual, he could explore the building and probably fall for whatever traps almost certainly installed in its interior, or he could sit still and do nothing. After evaluating his options, Yumoto figured he could wait for an explanation or to scout out possible allies. "I think I'll just sit here..." He lazily picked at the grass around him, busying himself trying to weave shapes out of it to keep his mind preoccupied, humming a happy tune to keep his own morale up. The worst thing he could probably do at the moment was to start panicking.

Hans Humpty
"Nyaaaaa?"

[color= dodgerblue]"Nyaaaaa,"[/color]Hans yawned as he sat up, one hand rubbing at his eyes. Mind still clouded with sleep, he didn't immediately notice the difference in his surroundings; given that he had been sleeping on the ground when he went to sleep, nothing seemed immediately different, and the fact that his eyes were closed until he moved his hand meant that he couldn't actually see anything different right off the bat. The first thing he noticed when he moved his hand away from his eyes was the fact that he didn't recognize a single person around him (Except Adlet- he recognized him, but one familiar head of hair wasn't a priority). Everybody seemed to have some sort of collar around their necks that was... Flashing? A light was flashing on it? What kind of trick was that? What would make something flash
like that? He touched his neck, revealing that he, too, had one of these collars around his neck. He felt around the metal ring to try and find a clasp on it, though his search turned up nothing. His second course of action was to just try and jerk it off his neck, which successfully irritated his skin but nothing more. Damn.

He looked at the man closest to him- A man with a fiery red head of hair, wearing a long black cloak. Odd choice in clothing, but he wasn't one to speak, nor did he actually care what the man was wearing. On second thought, maybe he was curious about that. His coat definitely didn't look like any material he had ever seen, seeing as it was... shiny? It looked like leather, but Hans had never seen a leather that he could see his own reflection so well in. Where would he have gotten something like that? Curious, he reaches a hand out to touch the man's arm. His coat was... As smooth as it looked.

Oh, maybe he should wake the man up, considering that he had already put his hand on him. He shook the man's arm to try wake him up. [color= dodgerblue]"Hey, get up,"[/color] he said. Was it really safe to go trying to wake up the people around him? Well, possibly not, but he didn't see any weapons near the man, so chances were things would be just fine.

Hans

Hans.Humpty.full.1927032.jpg

Classifications

Armed​
Weapons

Two hella long daggers​

mentions

Axel S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve

Caught off guard by the girl's sudden threat, Akira immediately griped his pistol from it's holster. The girl immediately demanded an explanation and, if he is seeing correctly, attempting to grab a rifle of some form from the grass. Misunderstood? Probably. Thus, Akira immediately came up with the most normal sounding answer while also displaying his lack of information.

"Sorry, but I'm not too sure." Akira replied, pushing his glasses with his other hand. "I don't recognize this place, but I know for a fact that it's nowhere near Tokyo nor anywhere I've been before." The question now remains; was that answer satisfactory?

Interaction: Tanya Pacificus Pacificus

Tanya eased up a little at his answer. If he was as clueless as she was then she no longer considered him an immediate threat. She was a little relieved at his mentioning of Tokyo. Atleast she wasn't trapped in Being-Xs alternate timeline anymore. She moved to sit up and realized she was wearing some kind of metal collar. She ran her hand along it, attempting to find a lock or a clip that was holding it on, but it was smooth with no evidence of a releasing device. She searched her memory but she did not know of any nation that did this to POWs. "This is not good." She said to herself. She stood with her rifle in her right hand. Shooting the collar was too risky, and there was no useful slot for the bayonet to pry it off. Was it a like shock collar for dogs? She couldn't tell. Looking out at the other equally confused people, a number of plans flew threw her head before she decided on one. She turned to the male that she had awoken to. "My apologies. I see we are in the same predicament." she extended her hand. She had really good posture and her fingers stuck together in a perfect knife-hand. "Major Tanya Degurechaff. Imperial V-601 Mage Battalion."

"My apologies. I see we are in the same predicament." she extended her hand. She had really good posture and her fingers stuck together in a perfect knife-hand. "Major Tanya Degurechaff. Imperial V-601 Mage Battalion."

Major? So she's in the military then? Akira thought about this as he heard the young Major's name. Perhaps, too young. Who would let a kid in the military let alone promote her into Major? Perhaps the same reason as to him being able to hold a gun illegally and get away with it. What intrigued him most was the army she's leading; Imperial V-601 Mage Battalion. Never has he heard such a title, so perhaps it was made up...Or so he thought.

"Kurusu Akira, Highschool Student." Akira introduced, shaking her hand while his free hand was shoved back to his pocket. "Forgive me for being rude, but aren't you a bit too young to be in the army?" he asked with genuine curiosity. It was the first time he saw someone as young as her working with the military, so questions are to be asked.

• [color= white]Axel[/color]
    [color= white]"What's that behind your back, a monkey's tail?"[/color]​

tumblr_n05eaiiP801qcsioio9_r3_250.gif

Mentions

Hans Humpty Necromantic Necromantic

[color= red]Axel felt a burst of pain throb on his temples as he arose from his uneasy slumber. His black gloved fingers brushed against his neck as if to sooth some of the ache but found it occupied already by some sort of collar. "The hell?" He mumbled as his sharp, emerald green eyes pushed away the blurriness surrounding his vision. He cursed again as he felt himself falter a bit as he went to try and sit up. His eyes caught a figure beside him, who shook his arm which he pulled away in mild disdain. He caught the last bit of what this odd fellow said and didn't appreciate being pushed up like some show dog. "Get off of me," he growled as he moved a little, wincing as he soon regretted his choice as his headache pulsed more. He groaned as he shook his head a little, flaming hair moved in motion to his head. Huh, this didn't look like his room or any other dimension he'd decide to pop in for a visit. He turned slightly to the right and saw that others woke up similar to him. He grunted as his eyes cats back to the spontaneous-lookin individual. He looked feral, an almost unnatural wild intent in those serpentine-gold eyes of his.

The man leaned back on his hand as his hand sprawled against the floor. "What?" Axel said flatly as he didn't think of much interest to the other. Sure he looked different and had this air of mystery about him and also his tail? "Is...that?" He stopped himself from saying more as it would be assumed rude or out of place but he honestly didn't care at the moment. He was pissed of where he let himself be dropped off by his carelessness. "A monkey's tail?" He pointed with his free hand, one eye closed as he regarded the odd appendage, flicking ever so often as if it was alive.

The Organization XIII member relaxed his shoulders a she suddenly felt a cloud of drowsiness overcome his senses. He yawned, stifling some of his breath and turned his head slightly away. He felt anxious to no where he was relocated but also didn't feel the immediate need to get up and about. Right now, his main interests would be this other fellow's response to his role-play getup. [/color]
    Coded by Necromantic Necromantic

Last edited:

Hans Humpty
Did he just assume my tail species

Hans sat back when the man he had shaken sat up, grumbling for him to get off of him. Sheesh, maybe he should have just left him to sleep in the grass instead of waking him up. At the very least he was right in guessing that this red-haired man wasn't going to attack him for waking him up, not that he couldn't have easily dispatched of him had he decided to react violently to someone waking him up. He sat back, allowing the tall man room to sit up. Looked like this one was just as confused by the situation they were in as he was. Well, that didn't surprise nor disappoint Hans, he wasn't really expecting him to know what was going on. They were all kind of laying in a field, one that definitely was not where Hans had gone to sleep. Reasoning would say that this wasn't where any of them had been before waking up.

[color= dodgerblue]"Nyaa?"[/color] He inquired when he was asked 'what is that' without 'that' being specified at all. He looked over his shoulder to see if the man saw something behind him- No, they seemed to be at the edge of the group of sleeping people, so there wasn't anything strange behind him. Maybe he was talking about the collar around their necks?

[color= red]"A monkey's tail?"[/color]

Wait, the man was talking about... His tail? What the hell kind of question was that? His tail was just his tail, it wasn't anything exciting. [color= dodgerblue]"A monkey's tail?"[/color] He repeated after him, raising his tail off the ground some, [color= dodgerblue]"No, that's my tail, nya. It's more of a cat tail than a monkey tail.[/color] If it had been like a monkey tail, it might have actually been useful. Not that it wasn't useful, but being able to pick things up would have been nice.

[color= dodgerblue]"How is the light on that collar flashing?"[/color] Hans asked, pointing at the collar around the tall man's neck. Seriously, he had never seen anything that could do that, what the hell was going on with it? Where had something that could flash like that come from?

Hans

Hans.Humpty.full.1927032.jpg

Classifications

Armed​
Weapons

Two hella long daggers​

mentions

Axel S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve

As all the commotion was happening, Ashe was still sleeping soundly due to how nice the weather is. However, a small device began floating up and turned from the side to side, as if looking around it's surrounding.

'Uh...Ashe?' It spoke, although no one could hear it''s voice. It looked down on Ashe once more, seeing as she's still asleep.

"mmm...no, not the bees...zzzz" Ashe muttered in her sleep as Model A let out a disappointing sigh.

'Really now? At a time like this?!' Model A sighed, slapping it's own head with it's non-existent hands. 'YO ASHE, WAKE UP!!'

"Okay, I'm up, I'm up!" Ashe said in surprise, rising to a sleeping position. She soon noticed how different the place is, contrast to the mechanical building she slept on last night. And-- Surprise, surprise-- she had her clothes on despite taking them off the day prior. Although she did leave her skinsuit on as a pseudo pajamas. However, only one question stood up in her mind. "Uh...Where a re we?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. It's amazing on how she slept with her hair let down and wake up with it being already tied.

'I don't know!' Model A's frustrated reply. 'I've never been to this place before. And there doesn't seem to be any record about this place!' Model A soon noticed something on Ashe's clothing; mainly on the neck. 'Um...There's something on your neck.'

"Hmm?" Ashe said as she stood up and began stretching her arms. "What do you mean?"

'It looks like a metal collar, but with some flashing lights.' Model A observed the collar, moving into Ashe's neck to observe it. 'Hmm...It looks harmless though.'

"Huh...Guess I'll figure that one out later." Ashe said, placing one hand on her hip. She soon find another person nearby; a sleeping young blonde wearing a black hood. She walked to him and crouched, spotting something on his neck. "Hey Model A, check what I just found." She said as Model A floated towards the blonde's sleeping body. "There's also a collar on him."

'Oh! It's the same one as yours!' Model A responded, looking down at the boy's neck. 'I wonder why does he have it though...I'll go look around! I'll be back soon!' with that remark, Model A quickly zoomed off as Ashe stood up, prompting to stop him, but he already headed off too fast.

"H-hey, wait--!.. Oh, forget it." Ashe sighed, looking at the boy again. "Hey, are you okay?"

Interaction/Mention: Roxas S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve
Model A soon floated towards another blonde individual, who seemed to be preoccupied by...Weaving grass?

'Gee, what an odd way to spend your time, huh?' Model A said aloud, knowing for a fact that no one could hear him. He decided to at least play with him for a while. He floated down near to his hands, carefully observing whatever he's doing with those leaves.

Interaction/Mention:Yumuto iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing

Last edited:
Just finishing putting the last strand of grass into the model, he was almost devastated to find it looked like Dadacha. The fiendish, squirrel-like creature that tried to kidnap his older brother. Tossing the offending grass figure aside, he humphed and decided to take a quick look around again. "They could have at least let me bring a toy or something..." he was in desperate need for a hug, but there were no furry animals in sight. He had a few stuffed animals he tried hiding well, but he wasn't in his room. It agitated him to no end. He could almost feel the approaching violence, and he didn't like it one bit. Frightened and uncomfortable from his suddenly depressing thoughts, he scouted out the people that were now awake, trying to decide who would make a good ally. The gunslingers might end up being a good choice, but they were a prickly pair. There was the redhead and the teen with a tail. Both didn't seem to be in the best of moods. There was a girl and a blond boy who was still sleeping. They looked slightly more promising.

Experimenting might be his best bet. In a fit of childish anger and frustration, he stomped on Dadacha and started approaching the girl and blond. Yumoto was beyond bothered. He was worried. Were they on another planet? He definitely didn't want to be used for yet another alien society's entertainment. At that thought he almost stopped walking. He checked his wrist and was relieved to find the almost embarrassingly girly bracelet still there. He called out his baton, and the frilly thing still appeared. Satisfied that he could still transform (and that nobody knew he could) he quickly let the baton fade and continued, a tiny bit more confident than he was before.

Mention: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Major? So she's in the military then? Akira thought about this as he heard the young Major's name. Perhaps, too young. Who would let a kid in the military let alone promote her into Major? Perhaps the same reason as to him being able to hold a gun illegally and get away with it. What intrigued him most was the army she's leading; Imperial V-601 Mage Battalion. Never has he heard such a title, so perhaps it was made up...Or so he thought.

"Kurusu Akira, Highschool Student." Akira introduced, shaking her hand while his free hand was shoved back to his pocket. "Forgive me for being rude, but aren't you a bit too young to be in the army?" he asked with genuine curiosity. It was the first time he saw someone as young as her working with the military, so questions are to be asked.

Tanya had to think about how to answer that question. Her enlistment in the Imperial army was a long and strange story, and she did not fully trust this person yet. "It is a long story. I could ask a similar question to you. As I recall, guns are illegal in Japan." She looked out at the large number of people awakening. Many were very unique in appearances. She could only hope they would not be a threat. "But that is irrelevant. Something has brought us here. And I have a bad feeling about its intentions." She looked at the large stage that she had just noticed. It was huge. She rubbed her fingers along the crimson gem on the collar of her uniform. If only she had her flight suit, she could gain an altitude advantage and blow away whatever being step onto it with an artillery spell. She had no idea the power of these beings, but with the right prayer, her type 97 could blow them all to smithereens. She would not make the same mistake that she had with Being-X.

It is a long story. I could ask a similar question to you. As I recall, guns are illegal in Japan." She looked out at the large number of people awakening. Many were very unique in appearances. She could only hope they would not be a threat. "But that is irrelevant. Something has brought us here. And I have a bad feeling about its intentions."
"I have a long criminal history, end of story." Akira disclosed, but not gave off quite much. He didn't tell her about the Phantom Thieves since he was a part of it, and he wouldn't just give himself away like that, no? She soon bought up the fact that they're nowhere near home, and the fact that something brought him in this very place. Akira had his fair share of abductions, so this wasn't anything new to him. Something about this feels...All so familiar.

'Are coming to your senses, Trickster?' He heard a demonic voice from behind, turning around, he finds out that it was no one but the sleeping bodies of those before him. It was another feeling of Deja vu of something he hadn't forgotten. But...It's not possible if Yaldabaoth had already been purged...It's clear that they're dealing with something else.

ust finishing putting the last strand of grass into the model, he was almost devastated to find it looked like Dadacha. The fiendish, squirrel-like creature that tried to kidnap his older brother. Tossing the offending grass figure aside, he humphed and decided to take a quick look around again. "They could have at least let me bring a toy or something..."

'Oh that's so cool!' Model A said in child-like awe, seeing what the blonde had built. 'It looks like a real squirrel!' he commented, but it was soon thrown away by the blonde, who seemed to be quite terrified by what he had built. Confused, Model A glanced back at the blonde. 'Hey hey, what's wrong with a simple squirrel?' he asked, tilting a little. The blonde asked for a toy, but too bad there weren't any. Perhaps he is also a child like him? But unlike most children, he had been through a lot. Soon enough, he began to head towards Ashe. 'Oh, right! I should head back to her!' Model A said to himself as he began to float towards her.

"Oh, hey Model A." Ashe greeted her Biometal as it float in front of her. It appears that the blonde in black still hasn't woken up yet.

'Hey Ashe!' Model A greeted, 'I looked around, and yeah. Most of the people sleeping here have this weird collar on their necks. I have a bad feeling about them.'

"Yeah, same here." Ashe sighed, standing back up. "Looks like the kid here ain't waking up any time soon." she placed her hands behind her head, turning around to see another blonde kid approaching them.

"Oh hey~!" Ashe greeted the approaching blonde, waving a single hand while remaining the other behind her head. "Do you happen to know where we are? 'Cause I have no idea!"

'Jeez, man...Is that how you really greet strangers...?' Model A sighed in disappointment, as it floated above Ashe's shoulder.

'Oh that's so cool!' Model A said in child-like awe, seeing what the blonde had built. 'It looks like a real squirrel!' he commented, but it was soon thrown away by the blonde, who seemed to be quite terrified by what he had built. Confused, Model A glanced back at the blonde. 'Hey hey, what's wrong with a simple squirrel?' he asked, tilting a little. The blonde asked for a toy, but too bad there weren't any. Perhaps he is also a child like him? But unlike most children, he had been through a lot. Soon enough, he began to head towards Ashe. 'Oh, right! I should head back to her!' Model A said to himself as he began to float towards her.

"Oh, hey Model A." Ashe greeted her Biometal as it float in front of her. It appears that the blonde in black still hasn't woken up yet.

'Hey Ashe!' Model A greeted, 'I looked around, and yeah. Most of the people sleeping here have this weird collar on their necks. I have a bad feeling about them.'

"Yeah, same here." Ashe sighed, standing back up. "Looks like the kid here ain't waking up any time soon." she placed her hands behind her head, turning around to see another blonde kid approaching them.

"Oh hey~!" Ashe greeted the approaching blonde, waving a single hand while remaining the other behind her head. "Do you happen to know where we are? 'Cause I have no idea!"

'Jeez, man...Is that how you really greet strangers...?' Model A sighed in disappointment, as it floated above Ashe's shoulder.

Not a single minute after his smile returned, and he had somehow already managed to catch someone's attention. Admittedly, it was a great relief to be talking to someone again. Although he missed En and Atsushi's down-to-Earth demeanor, the girl's more upbeat attitude was certainly welcome. "Hi- oh... I didn't know you had a gun, too..." Coincidentally, it seemed quite a few of the people asleep were also in possession of some form of potentially lethal-looking weapons. It did nothing for Yumoto's nerves, having fought truly deadly enemies only a handfull of times.

It caused him to hesitate for a moment, but he kept up his smile and scoured his brain for some form of distraction. False interest was quickly thought of as the best excuse. "I don't see guns like that very often, looks cool" a lucky half-truth. He'd seen plenty of laser guns that looked only too much like the one the girl had holstered behind her, but his exposure to them had been no longer than two days. He switched over to the girl's last question "I don't really know. That's what I was going to ask you". Yumoto scratched his head sheepishly, trying to think up a way to continue the conversation. He remembered the boy still sleeping on the floor between them. Curious, he gently nudged him with his shoe, trying to wake him up "he's a really heavy sleeper..."

Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

"Hi- oh... I didn't know you had a gun, too..." It caused him to hesitate for a moment, but he kept up his smile and scoured his brain for some form of distraction. False interest was quickly thought of as the best excuse. "I don't see guns like that very often, looks cool"

"Hm?" Ashe noticed the clear distress on his tone as he said those words. Something about it doesn't sit right to her. Perhaps he was traumatized by some terrorists in his youth? He doesn't actually look like any human she knows of at his age. He doesn't even have the standard bionic earsplates that was issued by the legion. 'Hey, Model A, have you noticed anything...Strange about him?' she whispered quietly to Model A, who in turn, gave his reply.

'Well, for starters, he freaked out of some squirrel he weaved out of grass.' Model A's replied, glancing at the blonde. 'I'm not sure why, but I think he's traumatized by something...But I don't get why would he be distressed by both a squirrel and a gun...A mechaniloid, perhaps?' Model A tilted a bit, as Ashe merely nodded in return. Soon enough, the Blonde replied to her question.

"I don't really know. That's what I was going to ask you". Yumoto scratched his head sheepishly, trying to think up a way to continue the conversation. He remembered the boy still sleeping on the floor between them. Curious, he gently nudged him with his shoe, trying to wake him up "he's a really heavy sleeper..."

"Aw, that sucks." Ashe's straight forward reply as she rested her head on her arms behind her head, he soon brought up the blonde in black once more, who prompted him to poke nudge him a bit. "I can tell. I've been trying to wake him up for quite a while...Wonder where he came from...Never saw someone wearing kinda thing in my life." Ashe expressed her slight confusion on the blonde in black's fashion statement. She soon realized that she hasn't introduced herself yet, and so does the blonde in front of her. "So, I didn't quite catch your name there, bud...Mind tellin' me?" She asked, extending her hand to him. "The name's Ashe! Professional Bounty Hunter."

Model A soon floated by the Blonde's ear, still looking at the metal collar he has. He couldn't help but feel as if that whoever brought them here doesn't want them to escape. He noticed how there are no clasps on it. Which lead him to be confused on how did it get there in the first place.

Yumoto, though not very bright, was very perceptive of his environment. Ashe's whispers didn't go unnoticed by him, but he could see no one she could have been whispering to. Instead of dismissing it like a normal person, he stored the information and continued on, preferring to give the girl the benefit of the doubt before drawing conclusions. Quickly realizing he wasn't in any immediate danger near her, he was able to relax and wear his perpetual smile more comfortably.

"Aw, that sucks." Ashe's straight forward reply as she rested her head on her arms behind her head, he soon brought up the blonde in black once more, who prompted him to poke nudge him a bit. "I can tell. I've been trying to wake him up for quite a while...Wonder where he came from...Never saw someone wearing kinda thing in my life." Ashe expressed her slight confusion on the blonde in black's fashion statement. She soon realized that she hasn't introduced herself yet, and so does the blonde in front of her. "So, I didn't quite catch your name there, bud...Mind tellin' me?" She asked, extending her hand to him. "The name's Ashe! Professional Bounty Hunter."

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name's Yumoto Hakone. This place is so creepy I forgot to introduce myself" Well, Yumoto didn't exactly know if "creepy" was the right word for it, yet. It certainly had an ominous feel to it, but it wasn't inherently scary. Quite the opposite, in fact. They were in the middle of a beautiful forest clearing with what looked like a concert stage and some form of hotel nearby: it really only seemed a bit odd because of the circumstances. Yumoto knew better than to hold much hope for a quick escape, but the scene around them could very well have been just another image in a nature magazine. He would have bowed, but saw Ashe extending her hand, so took that instead. Deciding to ask the next most logical question, he asked "where are you from?"

Interaction: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[color= dodgerblue]Roxas[/color]
[color= dodgerblue]A mood, quote, location, or whatever you want to put here[/color]​

3277939974_1_2_Au8i9Rie.gif

Mentions

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[color= blue]A fair skinned head rose up from where he lied. His sky-colored eyes blinked several times to adjust against the light of whatever room he was captive in. A voice helped wake him up from his deep sleep and he turned his head slowly to her. The girl's large, excited eyes made his own glitter in confusion. "What?' He moaned as he winced, going to sit up. His hand went to smooth over his blondish-brown hair as he took in everything but slowly. He could not understand why some stranger was so keen to se if he was all right. Then came the question of where in Oblivion's he?

This was no land he recognized nor a place he once visited in the place. A foreign room with people strewn here and there. Some still waking up from their uneasy sleep while others became acquainted with one another. "What did...you say?" She did say something but he didn't quite catch it. He moved like a porcelain doll, with such hidden beauty and innocence he'd be mistake as one. He did, however move like a normal person though he had no heart of one. The beating soul that would be recognize of one who lived among the living.

He let his legs stretch out before him as he went to pull out the kinks in his limbs. He felt stiff as if he's been lying in the same position for all eternity. "Where am I?" Had been Roxas next question as he tried to control his flabbergasted mindset.[/color]
[color= dodgerblue]Coded by Necromantic Necromantic [/color]

Last edited:

• [color= black]Axel[/color]
    [color= black]What the hell is a nya?[/color]​

tumblr_n05eaiiP801qcsioio9_r3_250.gif

Mentions

Necromantic Necromantic

[color= red]Axel grunted when the cat-man went into his little explanation of what his tail was all about. Yeah, he knew what a tail was but he still couldn't fathom of why he poked from behind this odd guy. "You're not normal, are you/" What would be considered normal to some? He didn't know the appropriate answer himself as he himself shouldn't be existing in this world or others for that matter. He was bout a shadow, a whisper of what life he had or should have had instead of being...this.

He stilted a yawn as the feline-person went to point out the obvious, flashing light collar around his neck. This was the last thing on his mind and didn't try to remove it. The other was intrigued by the light and he went to hide it away with his dark glove, scowling at his wide, golden eyes. Creepy as well. "What the hell...is a nya?" He countered with his own question to answer Hans.

"You don't sound cute at all saying it and it sure as doesn't sound normal when speaking it either." He closed himself up again as he didn't particularly find anything else interesting in his non-human figure. [/color]
    Coded by Necromantic Necromantic

Last edited:
"Oh! I'm sorry. My name's Yumoto Hakone. This place is so creepy I forgot to introduce myself"
"where are you from?"

"Creepy? Whaddya talkin' about?" Ashe asked almost immediately after the handshake, "This place looks great! Reminds me of the nature reserves I rarely see nowadays...Speaking of where I'm from, I lived at Hunter's Camp for all my life! They kinda took me in when my town was destroyed...Come to think of it, I never even knew my parents!" She let out a chuckle, but knew for a fact that it was quite depressing. "But I'm over that now, so you don't have to apologize or anything. I get that a lot."

"What did...you say?"
"Oh hey!" Ashe took a glance as the Blonde in black now woke up in a seated position. "You're awake! Kind of a nice dream you have going on there, huh?" She joked as usual as Model A soon floated in front of the Blonde in Black, circling around him in curiosity.

'Nope. No clasps on his collar either...' Model A sighed, floating back to Ashe's shoulder.

"Where am I?" Had been Roxas next question as he tried to control his flabbergasted mindset.

"I don't really know the answer to that." Ashe replied, "We're kinda trying to figure it out...Some plains somewhere in the world?" She soon took notice of a giant stage in the distance. "Or maybe some kind of ancient settlement...Oh! Maybe a ruins!"

'Ashe, please don't.' Model A sighed once more, turning back to the Blonde in Black. 'Shouldn't we focus on getting their names first?'

"Oh right!" Ashe soon turned back to the Blonde in black, stretching her hand. "The name's Ashe! Professional Bounty Hunter~" She says with her usual cheer, showing a tad bit of kindness as she let out a warm smile. True, she's always cheerful, but her eye for treasure sure ain't different either.

"
"Creepy? Whaddya talkin' about?" Ashe asked almost immediately after the handshake, "This place looks great! Reminds me of the nature reserves I rarely see nowadays...Speaking of where I'm from, I lived at Hunter's Camp for all my life! They kinda took me in when my town was destroyed...Come to think of it, I never even knew my parents!" She let out a chuckle, but knew for a fact that it was quite depressing. "But I'm over that now, so you don't have to apologize or anything. I get that a lot."

"Umm..." He was at quite a loss for words. Thankfully, the sleeping blond at their feet had just decided to wake up. He was beyond confused for a moment, but calmed down enough to ask where he was, a question Ashe quickly answered.

"I don't really know the answer to that." Ashe replied, "We're kinda trying to figure it out...Some plains somewhere in the world?" She soon took notice of a giant stage in the distance. "Or maybe some kind of ancient settlement...Oh! Maybe a ruins!"

"Ruins?" Yumoto asked excitedly "I've always wanted to visit an ancient ruin!" Before he spoke anymore, he offered his hand to the boy on the floor. "Neither of us really know where this place is. Everyone just seemed to end up here while they were sleeping".

Interactions: S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

"Oh hey!" Ashe took a glance as the Blonde in black now woke up in a seated position. "You're awake! Kind of a nice dream you have going on there, huh?" She joked as usual as Model A soon floated in front of the Blonde in Black, circling around him in curiosity.

'Nope. No clasps on his collar either...' Model A sighed, floating back to Ashe's shoulder.

'Ashe, please don't.' Model A sighed once more, turning back to the Blonde in Black. 'Shouldn't we focus on getting their names first?'

"Oh right!" Ashe soon turned back to the Blonde in black, stretching her hand. "The name's Ashe! Professional Bounty Hunter~" She says with her usual cheer, showing a tad bit of kindness as she let out a warm smile. True, she's always cheerful, but her eye for treasure sure ain't different either.

[color= dodgerblue]Roxas[/color]
[color= dodgerblue]Who is this girl?[/color]​

3277939974_1_2_Au8i9Rie.gif

Mentions

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

[color= blue]Roxas gave a dubious look of how this female ascribed dreams as pleasant and a happier moment in time. He scoffed, sky-blue eyes flickered to the other corner of the room as if to obscure her far pleasant imagination of dreaming. His drams were hardy, oblivious and with wisps of void in them. There was nothing particularly happy about memories that he wished he could recount time and time again. Then again, those weren't his either. He frowned a little. "At least you seem to think it that way." He murmured as he went to stare down at his black boots and cloak.

He then caught her brilliant gaze again as she rambled on about her own curiosity of where they were at. She knew very little which wasn't much of a surprise to the young man. Her little floating bot made the blond wary of its talkative actions. He'd be sure to stay clear and far away from that thing.

Roxas blinked when Ashe went to introduce herself and whatever title she claimed to have at the moment. He glanced away a little as he went to stand up. He was superiority taller than her but that didn't make him feel as if he overpowered her in anyway. "I'm Roxas, a nobody really." The irony in his words held no bound of what he felt or thought of himself. At least this girl found inters in a bland person (unless provoked) like himself. [/color]
[color= dodgerblue]Coded by Necromantic Necromantic [/color]
[/tab][/tabs]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back