• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anime Battle Island OOC [Multifandom]

Sooooo....I was thinking of claiming the half completed version of him from Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 3rei so that he wouldn't be quite as OP as he is in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Would that be alright or...?

Sooooo....I was thinking of claiming the half completed version of him from Fate/kaleid Prisma Illya 3rei so that he wouldn't be quite as OP as he is in Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Would that be alright or...?

thats just fine

HOW DID I END UP PICKING THREE AND A HALF MALE CHARACTERS

*looks to my various fandoms for a female character*

*like a female character that is always a girl*

*glares at souji*

What are your feelings towards mech warriors? Or any character that fights using heavy machinery like a StuG III.

What are your feelings towards mech warriors? Or any character that fights using heavy machinery like a StuG III.

Uhm...
I...

Never thought of that~!

I cant very well make an entire arena for mech warriors, considering the only viable way for a mech fight would be to use the entire island as the battle ground, unless there was some sort of virtual reality simulator they used for the fights. If you want a mech fighter, i suppose i could whip something like that up, though. Ill require that your character be in more than one division, though.

I wont be allowing tanks in here.

Ooh, I've never seen an RP page set up like this. Usually, the navigation menu is on the top left, and the links to the different pages aren't in the post. It's interesting. Feels kinda homey.

Gizaira Gizaira S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Thepotatogod Thepotatogod iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Pacificus Pacificus
Ill be putting up the ic chat, but im taking a couple days off roleplaying on here for my own mental health. Ill put up a starter post for one or two of my characters, but my mental state has gone completely to hell in the past two days due to a variety of stressers, two of which included roleplays im in. I should be back by friday, but, if im not and you need me, just contact S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve and she can contact me.

Would anybody like me to set up a discord for this?

So far we got:
9 males 3 females. one of each is the same person(I see you Souji and Tail Red.), so does that mean Tanya and Ashe are gonna be dormies then?

So far we got:
9 males 3 females. one of each is the same person(I see you Souji and Tail Red.), so does that mean Tanya and Ashe are gonna be dormies then?

*covers souji with a blanket* you see nothing

unless we get another female character, that is what it means

unless souji who nobody sees now just stays a magical girl the entire roleplay... i think that would be possible, but i also think its a bad plan

Gizaira Gizaira S. Flame Eve S. Flame Eve Shuttleloop14 Shuttleloop14 Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy Thepotatogod Thepotatogod iWriteAboutNothing iWriteAboutNothing Pacificus Pacificus

ive opened up the roleplay, but it might still be a day or two before im in the mental state to actually start posting. really, this means that you can post without me for the time being, if anyone so pleases. if somebody other than me wants to start, just start with the first time your character wakes up. itd be in the grass, near a stage.

essentially itd be the first half of the premise i typed up in the interest check

i assigned dorms, which are in the spoiler on the rp page. if anyone wants to change theirs, speak before they become relevant or forever hold your peace. or, you know, hold your peace until either your character or your characters roommate dies.

nobody saw what just happened?

nobody saw what just happened.

You put Yumoto with Roxas and Sora with Souji???

That was so evil...

Tell me... What is your secret? How can I be more like you???

One more note: I was thinking of a rap song, and suddenly came to the realization that "evil" spelled backwards is not "love", but is actually "live". What could this mean??? The implications are groundbreaking... *insert evil laugh here*

In all actuality, that single thought is going to keep me up thinking all night. There goes another good night's sleep, right down the drain. Bye-bye good night, mind the sewage on the way down...

You put Yumoto with Roxas and Sora with Souji???

That was so evil...

Tell me... What is your secret? How can I be more like you???

One more note: I was thinking of a rap song, and suddenly came to the realization that "evil" spelled backwards is not "love", but is actually "live". What could this mean??? The implications are groundbreaking... *insert evil laugh here*

In all actuality, that single thought is going to keep me up thinking all night. There goes another good night's sleep, right down the drain. Bye-bye good night, mind the sewage on the way down...

cramming all of the names in a random generator and hoping for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back